27

Sarah POV

I'm going to get those two together. They're way too cute to see apart. I texted Y/N to get my plan in motion.

Dork: Hey! Where you at?

Darkmoon☪: Don't know. Pretty sure I'm lost.

Dork: Do you need me to come get you?

Darkmoon☪: Are you busy?

Dork: Nope.

Darkmoon☪: Then yeah. There are some creepy people here and they're staring. It's making me anxious.

Dork: On my way.

Darkmoon☪: Wait. How are you going to find me?

Dork: I have my ways.

Darkmoon☪: Ok. Dork...

I grabbed my keys and started walking out the door, when I heard Sabrina.

"Where are you going?" She asked groggily, rubbing her eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Go back to sleep." Then for some reason, she bursted into tears.

"You're leaving me by myself?"

I sighed. "Okay, okay. You can come with me." Then she gave me a big smile.

"Thank you!" She said, and ran excitedly to her room.  I feel like she just played me. I had to tell Y/N that she's coming.

Dork: Btw, Sabrina's coming with.

Darkmoon☪: Why?

Dork: Don't know. She cried until I said she can come with me. Then she had this huge smile on her face and ran off. I feel like I've been played.

Darkmoon☪: 😂😂😂

Dork: Not funny.

"I'm ready!" Sabrina said, walking out the door. "I feel like I'm literally going to die if I don't get chocolate. Not to mention, I'm cramping so freaking bad." She whined. What a perfect opportunity.

Dork: Do you want ice cream for anything?

Darkmoon☪: Yeah sure.

Dork: Perfect...

Darkmoon☪: Why? What are you up to Sarah?

I didn't answer her question.

"Did I ever apologize for this morning?"  She asked me, as I started driving.

"No. You don't have to. It's fine." I assured her.

She sadly sighed. "No. It's really not. I'm so sorry Sarah. I didn't mean to explode and actually fight you in the airport. I wish I could control my anger better without me having to take medicine." She said the last sentence quietly.

"It's okay. I forgive you. You're okay."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Where are we going?"

"To go get Y/N then get ice cream."