36

"I don't think that I've ever been this happy before." She said, laying her head on my shoulder.

"What about when we first became girlfriends?" I asked her, holding her hand.

"You're right. Although, I think that I'll be even happier when we get married." She said, making my heart skip a beat.

"Brina. Don't you think that we're too young to get married? I'm not even 18 yet."

"Oh, but I will look forward to the day you are." She smirked.

"And I know we're a bit too young to get married. Does that mean that I can't propose yet?" She asked, sighing. She intertwined our fingers.

"Sadly, yes but maybe one day we could." I said and she lifted her head up.

"So you'll consider marrying me?" She asked, hopefully. I smiled at her.

"Yes, but let's not think about it right now. We just got back together after all."

"Fair enough." She said, as she looked back down.

"Watermelons?" I asked, remembering what she said earlier. I watched her cheeks turned red.

"Well yeah. You know, because they're big and they...um-" She tripped over her words, making me laugh.

"Its fine. I was just kidding." I said, making her laugh nervously.

"Yeah..." She trailed off.

"I love you so much. Do you know that Sabrina?" She nodded. "I know."

"Do you know why?" She shook her head. "Not exactly."

"It's because you are the most magnificent person ever. I love your blue eyes and blonde hair. Your height is adorable, but I don't just love you for your features. I love your personality as well. You're so caring about others and you have a beautiful heart. When I first met you I was like, do I want to be you or date you? I want to be just like you as well as someday marrying you." I said, explaining to her why I love her.

She sniffed and I looked at her to see that she was already staring at me. "Stop. You're going to make me cry." She said, her eyes watery.

"You're not supposed to make me cry because of a speech until you propose or at the wedding." She said, laughing a little as tears fell from her eyes. I wiped them away.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you why I love you. Never forget that, okay." I said, as she nodded.

"I won't. I promise." She said, as she gave me a hug.

"FINALLY!" I heard a familiar voice scream, scaring Sabrina and I. We looked at the door to see Sarah.

"Oh my gosh! Don't do that. You almost gave us a heart attack." Sabrina said, putting her hand on her chest.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't help it. Y/S/N is here to stay!" She started doing her happy dance.

"Dork." I said as I got up. Sabrina stayed seated in the bay window.

"How long were you even there?" Sabrina asked her taller brunette sister.

"Since you asked her to be your girlfriend again." She said, brushing it off. I watched as her excitement soon came back and she looked like she was about to explode with happiness.

"My little sister and best friend are engaged!" She screamed and I covered her mouth.

"You two are engaged that quickly? Wow!" I heard Rowan's voice. I turned to see her leaning in the door frame.