14

"What? I can't visit my girlfriend without a reason?" I laughed lightly.

"I mean you can, but what is the actual reason you're here. You left like 2 days ago." She sighed.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. You told me about what was happening, not to mention you got drunk. I wanted to know how my baby was holding up." She called me baby! I mean she's done it before, but it always makes my heart flutter.

"I'm fine." I said, although it came out as more of a question. To be honest, I don't even know how I feel anymore.

"I have a question for you." I nodded. "Can I see your phone?"

"No!.... I-i mean, what do you need it for?" I quickly covered up my outburst. She cocked an eyebrow at me. Crap.

"Do you trust me?" She asked me, grabbing my hand.

"What?"

"Do. You. Trust. Me?" She paused after each word.

"I mean of course i do. You know that."

"Then hand me your phone." I hesitated. She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Pwease." I did of course. Her blue eyes are hypnotizing.

"Password?"

"Your birthday..." She awwed, kissed my cheek, then went back to looking at my phone. I felt my face get hot.

"Who are these people?" She asked. I looked and saw that I got 119 messages in less than an hour. "Don't worry about them. It's nothing." Im nothing you should be concerned about.

It was too late though. It's like she sensed something was wrong. How can she see it, and no one else can?

She looked at the messages. She started reading them at loud then her voice got quieter as she read more. I couldn't take it so I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I know what'll happen when she finishes. She'll pity me. I hate it, I even hate the word itself. That's exactly why I I did the first cut when I found my blade.

Pathetic.

Cut.

Unloved.

Cut.

Nobody.

Cut.

Needy.

Cut.

The person nobody wants around.

Cut.

Inrelevent.

Cut.

I closed my eyes and slid down to the floor. I was full on sobbing, tears flowing down like a endless river.

I suddenly heard someone running in the hall and I quickly hid my blade behind the mirror and sunk down to the floor.

Sabrina started twisting the doorknob, but found out that I locked the door. "Can you open up the door?" Her voice sounded raspy, like she was crying.

"N-no. Leave me alone!" I yelled. I was overwhelmed and really upset.

"Babe, baby, honey. I need you to open the door."

"Why, why do you even c-care? I'm nothing. I'm inrelevant. I shouldn't even be here..."  I started crying harder.

She started banging on the door. "Can you please open the fucking door! I have to talk to you. You should be here. You're not nothing and you're damn sure not inrelevent. I need you in my life. I'm sorry for cussing by the way." For some reason, it calmed me down a bit, but not a lot. "So can you please... open the door?" Her voice cracked at the end.

I took in deep breaths and then sighed, opening the door. I saw her standing there, her face red and tears flowing down her face. I know I looked worse than her. 

She tackled me in a big hug and we both slumped down to the floor. "I'm sorry for making you cry." I mumbled into her neck. "I-i know. But I don't know what I can do? Tell me, what can I do? "

"i-i just need you to stay with me." She gave me a small smile.

"And so I will." I rested my head on her shoulder, letting myself fall asleep.

"Sweet Dreams, Y/N." She whispered in my ear.