17

"I have an idea."

"Hm, what is it?" I questioned.

"To take your mind of of some things, and since I have to leave tomorrow, how would you like to go on a date?"

"Sure. It sounds like fun."

"Okay." She said, getting up to leave up to leave.

"Wait!" I yelled. She jumped and stopped abruptly. I probably shouldn't have yelled.

"Yes?" She asked, turning around to face me.

"Sorry for scaring you. I just wanted to know...what am I supposed to wear?"

"Oh it's ok. You can wear anything you want. That depends on you."

"Ok?" I was still confused, but I brushed it off.

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 8." She said as she turned back around and walked out the door.

"Bye Brina." I called out to her.

"Bye love." She said before I heard the door close.

Once she left, I started freaking out. What am I going to wear?! What am I going to wear?! I only have about 2 hours until it's 8:00!

It has always mattered what people have thought about me and it means a lot more when it comes to Sabrina. I don't want to look like a drag, but I also don't want to look over the top. I looked through my closet to see if there was anything I could wear. I have never been the girly type, but I guess this an acception.

I decided on a long sleeved white dress.

This would be so much easier if she would've told me where we were going

This would be so much easier if she would've told me where we were going. Now, my hair and shoes...

 Now, my hair and shoes

I looked at the clock. I only have 30 minutes and I have to do my makeup and figure what shoes I'm wearing!

I worked double time. I eventually found these white wedges that were near my door. I was not going to wear high heels, so these were the next best thing. For the makeup, I'm just going for the nude look, so I look natural.