20

I started a livestream on Facebook and Instagram. I sat down on my bed waiting for it to load. I might as well explain before i leave, right?

As soon as it loaded, the comments were rolling up like crazy, but with bad messages.

Didn't we make it clear that you don't belong here?

Eww, what is that thing doing on here?

I can't believe that Sabrina Carpenter is dating her! Disgusting

Dyke

Whore

Honey, don't listen to them.

The last one was from Sabrina. This is going to be harder then i thought. Even so, I continued with the livestream.

"Hello it's Y/N here. So I wanted to tell you all that I'm leaving. You're all happy about that right? I mean, you all told me you wanted me gone. That I shouldn't be here. That I'm not enough, for Sabrina or anyone. And don't say you didn't or you didn't mean it, because it's too late. No I'm not being a baby about this. I'm dead serious, because I'm human but you treat me like I'm less. So before I go I want to ask something;"

I took a deep breath and let the tears that I was holding back, come down like a river. I simply didn't care about what they said about me crying.

Wimp

Crybaby

Don't cry, you'll be okay.

Baby, what do you mean going away?

"What did I ever do to y'all? I tried so hard to be normal, to not feel empty and numb all the time. But every time I was happy, you made me sad and depressed to the point where I simply don't want to be here anymore. To the ones who are gong to play innocent, don't fucking say you didn't know because once that picture got out about my cuts, you didn't make it any better. Yes I'm talking to everyone of you that is watching this. Sabrina, she was the only one who noticed and cared. I thought that maybe I could finally be okay but I was clearly wrong. So here are the last things you will ever hear me say and the last time you will see me." I started crying harder than the rain falling in a thunderstorm as i uttered one last thing.

Good riddens

Please do

Baby no! I need you in my life! Don't leave me like this... please.....