9

"You're on, Carpenter."

"You know I'm gonna win right?" She said, having this smug look on her face.

"We'll see about that. You first."

"Ok. If you were a race car, your name would be Lightning MyQueen." I held back a smile.

"That's cute. Alright...hm... Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" She tried to hold back her emotions, but I could see the amusement in her eyes.

"Oh, so I'm winning?" I asked, tauntingly.

"No." She said, seriously.

"Alright.." She is so competitive.

She was thinking until she thought of another one.

"Do you have a map because I'm getting lost in your eyes."

"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture us together."

"Are you a donkey, because I'd totally ride that ass." That's funny, but I'm not loosing. No way.

"You wanna play that way, Bri? Okay."

"Wanna play carpenter? First we'll get hammered then I'll nail you." I winked when I finished and I could tell that she was trying not to smile.

"Are you Russian because I am Russian to get those clothes off." Then she sneezed.

"I'd bless you but God already did." She glared at me.

"I'm good at algebra. I can replace your x and you wouldn't know y."

"Nice legs. What time do they open?"

"Were those pants 50% off because there 100% off for me."

"How do you we know when someone wins?" I paused the game.

"When one of us can't think of another one."

"Ok."

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. There's 7 billion in the world, but none compare to you"

"You can call me the fireman cause I turn all the hoes on."

"You're like a milkshake. Thick, sweet, and cold as hell." I know she didn't mean it in a mean way, but for some reason that stung a bit. I didn't let it show though.

"Brina. Babe."

"Yes." She said in her sweet voice of hers.

"I'll be back. I have to take a shower."

"Ok." She kissed my cheek, blood rushing through to my cheeks.

When I finished my shower, I looked at my phone because it was vibrating like crazy. I looked and saw that I had texts from them. Like I didn't need to be reminded that I wasn't beautiful or smart. That I'm inrelivent. Why does someone like Sabrina even care? But then again, does she care?
I started singing one of my favorite songs.

"Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?
I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart and my tears
Why don't you care?
Why don't you care?
I was there, I was there
When no one was
Now youre gone and I'm here.
I have questions for you."

I hadn't even noticed that tears started falling freely until I looked in the mirror. My eyes were all red and puffy. So I just let myself cry. I couldn't really hurt myself without Sabrina noticing so I did the one thing I could hide. I silently cried until I had no tears left. I washed my face and used eye drops to get rid of my eyes problem. Once I got myself fixed, I got dressed, and exited the room like nothing happened.

"Hey baby. I heard you singing in there. You have a good voice." She complimented me. I just gave her a small smile.

"Thanks." I said emotionless. She frowned at me.

"Y/N, are you okay? You seem ...off."

"I'm fine Sabrina. I'm just tired." I said lying down on my bed. Technically I didn't lie. I am tired but not because of the lack of sleep. She nodded slowly at me. Then she laid down next to me, putting her arm around me. I felt safe with her.

"Goodnight Sabrina. Sweet Dreams."
.
"Goodnight." Was the last thing I heard from her before I fell asleep.