4

Sabrina's POV

I know I shouldn't have yelled at her. She didn't do anything wrong. I just panicked . Not only that though. I had a really crappy day and she was interrogating me.

I didn't want her to find out. To find out who I am. Every time they find out, they take advantage of me. I know she might not do that, but I didn't want to take a chance.

What she said confused me.

Why does she think she does everything wrong?

I don't think I should ponder on this too long. It might not have meant much.

I was going to say sorry but she hung up before I could. I promise that I will make it up to her.

...

I woke up kind of early. I didn't really sleep much because of what happened. I didn't bother trying to sleep more because I had a couple interviews and 2 concerts. Sometimes I wish I had a break. I love my fans and all but I just need a day off.

(Time Skip to 5pm)

I decided to call Y/N since I didn't have to do anything today. It ringed three times before she picked it up.

"Hello." she said. Her voice sounded raspy and hoarse. Was she crying?

"Hey, Cutie." I said quietly.

"Hey, Sab." She replied, monotoned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm always okay. I mean after everything at school, and you yelling at me, I'm completely fine." She replied, coldly.

That instantly made me feel guilty.

"Look. I'm really sorry about last night." I said. "I just-"

"I don't want to hear any excuses, at least not over the phone. If you really didn't mean it, come over and explain it to me." Then she hanged up and texted me her address.

I decided to go and her mom answered the door. "Hello." She said, nicely. She looks so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Hi. I'm here to see Y/N."

"Go ahead she's in her room. Her name is on the door." She said and let me inside.

I thanked her and went straight to her room. When I was by the door, I heard sniffing.

"Y/N." She looked up at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was messy. She was curled up into a ball in a corner of her room.

I gave her a hug, but she winced and I didn't understand why. I brushed it off and loosened my grip on her, but still held onto her.

You're gonna be okay.

...

Y/N's POV

Sabrina scared me when she opened the door and yelled. I quickly looked up. Her face softened and she gave me a tight hug.

I winced, because she pressed on some of my cuts. I'm not sure if she knew why I winced, but she loosened her grip but still held me.

I laid my head on her shoulder and cried. I eventually cried myself to sleep.