34

We ended up having a sleepover at Sabrina's apartment. Rowan and I had to go get our stuff that we were going to need. I brought my art supplies, which were my sketch pencils, sketchbook, paint, and my canvas. I also brought a change of clothes.

I went back over there and Sabrina opened the door. She smiled and ushered for me to come in. "You can put your stuff in my room. Rowan said that she had to stop by some place and that she'll be here soon." I nodded and did what I was told.

When I was putting my bag in there, I saw Goodwin sleeping. Aww... I just had to draw him.

Time flew and Rowan and Sabrina came into her room, as I was finishing. "All done." I said as I put my pencil down. He woke up and sat on my lap. I petted his fur, forgetting that I wasn't alone.

"I wish I could draw like that." Rowan said, peeking over my shoulder. I snapped back into reality. "You were always the artistic one in our group." She continued.

"Thanks, but I don't really think that this is anything." I said, honestly. I'm rarely satisfied with any of my art.

"Are you kidding?! This is amazing!" She gushed.

I shrugged. "I guess. I'm just not satisfied with it. It's like it's missing something." I kept thinking, but couldn't come up with anything. I sighed, knowing that I wasn't going to find the answer right now.

"I'll just work on it later." I said, putting my pencil and sketchbook back into my bag. "So what are we going to do tonight, Bee?"

She smiled widely at the nickname. "What we used to do when we were younger." She said.

"Everything?" I asked, with my eyebrows raised.

She nodded. "Everything." She said, mischievously.

"Well then, let's get it set up." Rowan said, and we got up. We walked out of her room and made the fort. Inside, we put popcorn, chips, candy, and computer. I got the photo album that Sabrina's mom sent here, and I put it inside.

"Dang it!" Rowan said, disappointedly.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

"We don't have any ice cream." She pouted. We laughed.

"Already ahead of ya." Sabrina opened up the freezer and it had vanilla, chocolate, and fudge ripple ice cream. "Fudge ripple?" I questioned.

"Well when we were kids, you never could decide between chocolate and vanilla so I got this." I gave her a hug and pulled away, smiling.

"I love you so much!" Rowan said, peppering her face with kisses. Sabrina giggled until their lips met.

My smile quickly went away, but they were to caught up with each other to notice.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous, but I didn't let it show. I simply left the kitchen and went inside the fort with my ice cream.

I started looking at Netflix, only seeing a couple movies and shows that looked interesting.

Let's see. F the Prom? Expelled? Unfriended? RL Stine's Haunting Hour? Girl Meets World? Nope. How about...

"The Babysitter?" I said. I never watched it before and it looked interesting enough for me.

"Are you okay?" Rowan asked, scaring me. Do they ever make sounds when they enter?!

"Yeah, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know. You just gave off this weird aura and then you left. Is it because of me and Sabrina?" Sabrina was behind her, paying close attention to what I was about to say.