8

"Well, Y/N, Truth or Dare?" She asked me.

This could be my chance to learn more about her!

"Truth."

"Do you have a celebrity crush, and if so, who?" She asked, curiosity in her voice.

"Easy. Sabrina Carpenter." I said. I heard her mumble something under her breath but I couldn't figure out what she said.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all." She responded quickly.

"Ok... So Truth or Dare?"  I changed the subject.

"Truth."

"What is your full name?" I asked because I really wanted to know.

She was hesitating so I said "A relationship can't have secrets, right?".

She looked me in the eyes.

"Right. My name is Sabrina. Sabrina Carpenter." Im really stupid. I knew she looked familiar.

"Ok. You have a really pretty name." I said

"That's all?" Confusion was written all over her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you know. I'm Sabrina Carpenter. Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter. Your favorite singer. The girl on that poster." She pointed to the picture of  her on my door. Then she turned back to me and grabbed my hand. I stared at our intertwined hands, trying to fully process this.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I didn't tell you at first because I  thought you were going to take advantage of me." She lifted up my head to look into her ocean blue eyes.

"But you didn't and I'm proud to call you my girlfriend." She gave me a small smile.

"So, can you forgive me?" Her eyes were lighter than usual.

"Of course. I mean it's better late than never and I really really like you." I said, softly squeezing her hand.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke again. "So on to the game?"

"Yeah on to the game." She responded.

We continued the game,but then it started to get a little inappropriate.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked me.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off your shirt." She said.

"Sabby, I don't know about this. I mean, I'm not as beautiful as you." I said, looking down.

"Babe, baby. Look at me." I didn't so she lifted up my head.

"You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. Inside and out. Don't speak about yourself like that." Her eyes were filled with sadness and I think...pity? Please don't let it be pity.

I nodded my head.

I took off my shirt and pulled the blanket up quickly to cover my stomach and arms. "Okay. So Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare." I wanted us to be equal.

"I dare you to take off your shirt, too." Which she did. I couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so...

"Eyes up." I was confused because I didn't realize at first what I was staring at the most. Her chest. I quickly looked away.

"Oh ye-yeah. Sorry." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her smirking at me.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked amused, when I looked back at her. I rolled my eyes at her.

We played a few more rounds and I kept picking truth and she picked dare mostly.

It was my turn again and I asked the question.

"Truth." She said.

"What did you dream about last night?" Her cheeks turned a little pink.

"You doing something with me," Then I heard her mumble "and to me." I started blushing.

"O-okay..." I said quietly. I couldn't stop imagining it. I started biting my lip. Her cheeks were still pink as she stared at me intently.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me."

I nodded and she started to lean towards me. I got nervous up until our lips met. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her soft lips against mine. Suddenly, she started climbing on top of me, not breaking the kiss. I could feel her tongue asking for entrance, but I didn't allow it and pulled away. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"You said kiss, not to make out." I said, laughing a little. She nodded, smiling, and sat next to me.

"I want to play a different game." She said.

I turned and looked at her. "And what do you want to play?"

"Pick up lines. Whoever can make the other laugh wins."

I thought about it for a second. "Alright. It's on, Carpenter."