48

I woke up to my phone was ringing. I answered it and I instantly heard someone yelling. "WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON SABRINA?!" I heard Rowan's angry voice yell through the phone.

I instantly got confused. "I never cheated on her."

"Yes you did it's all over social media. And now, thanks to you, Sabrina isn't in one of her best moods." I heard something break in the background.

"Shit." I heard Rowan mutter. "When I get to you, you have a whole lot of explaining to do." She said, and hanged up without another word.

I opened Instagram and saw a picture of me and Taylor kissing. No, no. I would never do that to her.

I called Becca and she picked up. "Hey." She said, and I could hear noise in the background. Mostly yelling and things breaking.

"Sabrina, would you calm down?" I heard Becca's voice and then heard something large hit the wall.

"That was uncalled for." I heard Corey's muffled voice.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Sabrina not in a good mood, at all. You should tell her what happened." Becca said, and I heard something else break.

"Or you could tell me if it's really nothing." I heard Sabrina's voice yell with anger, making me a bit scared.

"I already told you that I couldn't tell you. If you won't to know, then you have to ask Y/N-" she was interrupted by Sabrina's voice. "Quit it!" She yelled again.

"If you don't tell her, I will." Becca said, giving up.

"But Becca, she'll hate me." I said.

"She could never hate you, Especially since what happened wasn't you fault." Becca said. "Now I'm going to bring her over there so you can talk I'll see you soon." Becca hanged up, leaving me to worry. How am I supposed to explain this to Sabrina?

I heard a knock on the door and I pulled myself out of my bed to answer it. "Hello?" I asked. "Open up the door." I heard Rowan say and I did.

I was met with 4 unamused faces and a very angry blonde. Sabrina was about to run away, but Corey swung her over his shoulder and walked inside.

"If you don't put me down, I will hurt you." She said lowly.

"And if I put you down, what would be the point? You would be left without an answer and be angry and sad for a year." She started pounding on his back so he would let go, but he didn't budge.

"Put me down Fogelmanis!" She yelled.

"Last name, now? Then calm down, Carpenter." I look at the other ones who had came inside.

Rowan was glaring at me and Becca didn't look angry or anything. Jake was holding his cheek.

"Jake what happened?" He removed his hand and a saw a big bruise on his left cheek.

"Did she do that?" I asked and Sabrina looked at him. I saw something like regret and sadness flash in her eyes and as soon as it came, it was replaced with complete anger.

"Look, I don't want to be here. Just put me down and we can go our separate ways." She said calmly and he put her down.

"You really think that I would cheat on you?" I asked, kind of hurt that she would think that I would do that to her.

"You did cheat on me." She growled, and I stepped back from her. "No I didn't. I swear it's not what it looks like."

"So you're saying that it wasn't my ex-girlfriend kissing some girl." Ex-girlfriend. I knew that this would happen.