30

"Sabrina? Is she okay?" I asked frantically, when Sarah came into my room. She sat I a chair, next to my bed.

"Yes. She's woken up and her arm is bandaged. She was in a little pain, but the doctors gave her medicine for that and luckily, she didn't lose a lot of blood. She's taking a nap right now."

"Can I go see her when she wakes up?" I asked, hopefully.

"That depends on what the doctors say. How are you doing?"

"My stomach hurts a bit, but I'm fine." I shrugged.

"What exactly happened when I wasn't here?" Sarah asked and I sighed.

"A girl named Paris came in here to kill me. She said to Sabrina that that was because she told you something. Paris was about to shoot me so Sabrina tackled her, making the gun slide across the floor. I don't know exactly what happened, but when I saw that Sabrina's arm bleeding, I attacked Paris. The police and security took Paris away and I called out for someone to come in my room to get Sabrina, because she passed out and she was bleeding a lot. I called you afterwards."

I stopped then asked a question.

"What exactly did Sabrina tell you that Paris didn't want her to?"

"Ask Sabrina. I don't think she wants me to tell you."

"Okay. Are you going to stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have to stay with 2 of my favorite girls." She said, messing with my hair."Dork." I laughed, shaking my head.

...

I've been up for most of the night, unable to sleep.

I would fall asleep, but then wake up 1 hour later. I couldn't sleep because I really wanted to see Sabrina. Sarah, on the other hand, is sleeping in the chair by the window.

It was now 3:00 am and, with a lot of begging and permission from my doctor, I got to go to Sabrina's room. I opened the door quietly, and she turned to face me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked, confusedly.

"I wanted to see you." I said, sitting in the chair beside her.

"Couldn't sleep?" She asked.

I sighed. "No. Was too worried."

"About?"

"You."

She looked a bit taken aback. "Well I'm fine, just got pain in my arm. I'll be fine."

"That's not the only reason I'm here." I said, after a moment of silence.

"Got a question?" She asked me.

I nodded. "What did you tell Sarah and who exactly was that Paris girl?"

She sighed. "I can't tell you. I want to, but I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"You almost got murdered, because I just told Sarah. I'm not going to risk that happening again. She'll kill both of us." She said.

"She's at the police station. I think she's going to jail for it."

"You think. You don't know that." She said, shaking her head.

"Okay, I get it. Then can you just tell me one thing." I asked, not wanting to stress her out.

She nodded for me to continue. "Why did you come to my room?"

"I got a bad feeling and I needed to make sure that you were safe."

"For what?" I asked, remembering what she had said to me previously before I went to the park.