5

I woke up in my bed with someone holding on to me and panicked. Who is this person? Then I realized that it was Sab. I never actually got a good look at her so I turned around.

I was instantly met with ocean blue eyes. Her usual shiny ocean eyes were now a dark stormy shade. I took in her features. She looks so familiar like i've seen her before, but before I actually met her at Starbucks.

"I see your awake. We need to talk." She said in a completely serious voice.

"About what?" I asked even though I knew what she was talking about.

"Look I don't want to talk about it right now." I said, my eyes pleading for her to forget about it.

"The reason why you were crying... was that because of me?" She asked, sadly. I felt guilty for letting my emotions come spilling out of me.

"I'm sorry." She said and gave me a tight hug and I gave up on trying not to cry. She held me tightly as I kept crying until I couldn't anymore.

I felt something wet on my back. I looked up at Sabrina. Her face was red and she was crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because it was my fault." She said, crying harder. I shook my head no and tried to tell her that it wasn't but she wouldn't listen.

For some reason, I felt myself leaning close to her. I didn't bother to try to stop myself. I let myself get closer until my lips met hers.

At first she was unresponsive but then she kissed back. We kissed for a couple more seconds until we pulled back. She stopped crying.

"It isn't your fault at all. It's mine. I'm sorry that I kissed you but you wouldn't stop crying and I couldn't control it. I'm so so sor- " I was cut off by her kissing me.

She pulled back and had a little smile on her face.

"It's okay. I liked it." She said.

"But if you don't mind me asking, who's was it?" And as right on que my phone started lighting up with texts from them.

I tried to get my phone before she could see them but she got it before I did. I watched as her face got fiery red while she was reading the texts.

"Who the fuck are these people!?" She yelled, making me jump away from her.

She noticed and said a quick sorry. "You know what they're saying isn't true right?" She asked.

I didn't respond. "Right?" She asked again and I shook my head.

"Never let what they say get to you, okay. You are so beautiful, smart, and amazing. Never forget that." She said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Thank you." I said and hugged her. I know they're right though.