45

Well it's Monday afternoon. School was pretty much normal and right now I'm just having a seemingly normal conversation with Sabrina. Well it started off normal until she asked, "Do you have any kinks?"

"Um, I don't really know." I said, more like a question than an statement. "Do you?"

Her face turned a bit red. "Ooh, Brina does have one." I said.

She lightly pushed my shoulder. "Quit it."

"So what is it?" I asked her. Before she could answer, Rowan spoke. "She has a daddy kink."

Oh I forgot her and Becca was here.

"Rowan!" She covered her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"You like being called daddy? Well, yeah, I could actually see that." I said, picturing it and Sabrina's face turned redder. All of a sudden a wave of dizziness hit me. It was a little hard for my eyes to focus on anything.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Rowan whispered to me.

I nodded. "Yeah, just felt a little dizzy. I'm okay." I said, quietly so Sabrina couldn't hear me.

I don't need her worrying about me.

Rowan nodded. The three of them went on with their conversation and I was fine.

A couple minutes later, I felt chills and then I got hot. I got really dizzy and accidentally slammed my hand on the table to steady myself. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Sabrina asked, looking concerned. At least I think she did, but I couldn't tell because they were blurry.

"Yeah." I said. She put her hand on my forehead and pulled back and frowned. "Rowan, Becca. Come with me." She said, and they went into the hallway.

I can't be sick today. I almost never get sick. I thought to myself putting my head in my hands.

Sabrina came back in, but the other two didn't. "Rowan and Becca went to go get you some medicine." She said, sitting back down next to me.

"I'm not sick." I said, standing up.

"Y/N, you're shaking." She said, grabbing onto my hands. "No, I'm not. I am perfectly fine." I said.

"You're dizzy and you have a fever. Let me take care of you until you feel better." I shook my head no. "I feel fine. I'm okay now see." I let go of her hands and started walking around.

Again, everything went out of focus and I almost fell. Sabrina catched me before I could fall. I sighed. "Okay, so maybe I'm not fine."

"Okay, love. Let's go." She carried me to her room. Once I fell into her bed, I passed out.

...

Sabrina's POV

"Tell my mom and grandma that I love them. Tell Jake that I'm sorry for teasing him about Corey. Tell Becca that she's right. She is smarter than me. Tell Rowan that she is the best friend ever. Lastly, tell Sabrina that I love her with everything I have." Y/N said, then started coughing.

She woke up an hour later and I gave her her medicine. Now, she's really out of it.

I laughed, lightly. "You're not dying. You're just sick."

I was about to kiss her forehead, but she moved out the way. "No kisses ma'am. My girlfriend wouldn't like that." She pouted.

"I am your girlfriend." Her eyes widened.