7

She said that she had to go do something that would take about an hour and then she would come right back. I asked what it was but she wouldn't tell me. It was none of my business and I trusted her so I didn't interrogate her. She kissed my cheek then left. I decided to make something kind of romantic that she would enjoy.

About 10 minutes after she left,I had to go to the store to get a couple things. I got roses petals, roses, chocolate cake, and got the regular and peanut M&Ms. I was going to get a movie, but I didn't know which one to get. I decided to go with Twilight: Breaking Dawn. Lastly I got her a present but that isn't for tonight.

I got back home and started setting up.

First, I made a fort in the living room. I decorated it with fairy lights that my mom got me. I put a trail of rose petals leading from the door to the fort.

Crap! I thought to myself. What are we going to eat? I didn't have time to make anything so I ordered pizza. Inside of the fort, I put the M&Ms and chocolate cake.

I checked the time on my phone. 6:45pm.

Okay so I have about 20 minutes. My phone starting vibrating because I got 3 texts, one from my mom, another from Sab, and the other from Y/F/N.

First I checked my mom's.

Y/M/N: Won't be able to make it home. I'll be there in the morning. I have to do a double shift tonight.

Y/N:Ok mom

Then I checked Sab's.

Sab: I'm on my way back. Is it okay if I spend the night there?

Y/N:Ok and of course you can.

Lastly, I checked my best friend's.

Y/F/N: We haven't talked in like forever.

Y/N: It's been 2 days.

Y/F/N: We should meet up tomorrow.

Y/N: Sure. Let's meet up at Central Park at 2:00pm.

Y/F/N: Okay. Love you

Y/N: Love ya.

I heard a knock on the door. Must be the pizza delivery man.

"Okay that will be $11.59." He told me leaning on the door frame. I gave him the money.

"You're really cute. Do you want me to stay. I could make it worth your while." He said, looking me up and down wile biting his lip. I have never felt more nauseous.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested." I said trying to be nice. He tried to force his way into the door when a familiar voice spoke.

Get away from my BFF!" A feminine voice yelled.

I turned my head to the person speaking. It was Y/F/N.

"Oh and who's gonna stop me- Well crap." He said surprised at who it was.

"Matt? Ooh mom's gonna be pissed at you!" She said. Matt? Oh I thought he looked familiar! Of course it's her older brother.

"You know the drill." She said and he turned around to face me.

"Look I'm really really sorry about all that. I was just kidding. Good to see you." He said while ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Now, back away from her and leave." She said and he did as he was told.

"Hey Y/N. I just came to check up on you. I see Matt was messing with you. I'm sorry about that. He was always such a butt." She said, laughing while giving me a hug.

"So can I come in?" She asked, pulling away from me.

"Sorry not today I kind of have something planned for someone." I said, looking down so she couldn't see my blushing.

"Oh, does my little Bear have a date?"

"No." I answered. Because they would have to be pretty desperate to want to go on a date with me. My phone went off from a message from Sab, saying that she was around the corner.

"Okay well you need to leave, like now." I said and she got the message and left.

Not too long after, Sabrina arrived and looked surprised at what I did. "Wow..." She said, breathlessly.

I bit on my bottom lip nervously. "So, do you like it?"

"Like it? No, I love it." She squealed.

I let her in and closed and locked the door behind her. She asked to spend the night and I said yes, so she had went upstairs to change.

We spent the whole night watching movies and acting silly until she suggested playing Truth or Dare.

I said sure and we went upstairs to play in my room.