19

/Warning/
(Another time skip to when Sabrina gets back. This chapter won't be focusing on that though.)

Here I am in my room, crying harder than I ever have before. This was the most worse day ever. I closed my eyes and remembered what had happened today. Since Sabrina and I went public, I've been receiving threats from some of her fans and the bullying got so much more worse. I can't any of this anymore.  3, 3 people tried to kill me today. I barely survived the last one. I didn't know that people wanted me dead that badly.

The first tried to run me over 3 times. It was following me and every time I crossed the street, they would try to hit me. Eventually, I just decided on staying on the sidewalk.

The second one, I was walking down an alley to get home quicker. A person that I recognized from school approached me. I got a strange feeling from him so I tried to walk past him to avoid trouble. Despite my effort, he pulled me back and beat me up badly. I tried to fight back, but he was much stronger than me. I didn't think I would get away and that I was going to just die there. Then a man pulled him off me and I ran out  of there. As I walked by, random people I passed would glare at me and whisper to others. It made me really anxious.

 The third one was the worst. I was almost gone when I started hearing gun shots. Then I started seeing bullets fly past me and I looked behind me. There was this girl driving who had her gun pointed at me. I started sprinting to my house. I winced as I felt this bullet glide across my arm, making my bleed. It wasn't bad enough to the point where it was dangerous, but it was still bad. When I got made it home, I slammed the door shut behind m and locked it. I ran to my room and closed my door. I curled up on my bed and cried. I started hearing sirens outside and I started crying harder. I hate my life. What did I ever do to deserve this.

Why am I here? It's obvious that they don't want me here and that I don't belong here. Maybe, maybe I should just quit. Nobody wants me here. It's clear because they started getting physical instead of verbal. I just can't anymore. I tried so hard, but it's like my hard work is meaningless. Those were the words repeating in my head as I sat there and cried. It's like they were whispering and screaming it in my head but it was all at thee same volume. Then I was left with only negatives in my head. Not safe.

That's it. I'm going to do it because I can't anymore, were my thoughts before I started a livestream.

That One Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें