3

"Sooo.... What should we start first with..? Hmm..." Hoseok seemed to be thinking really hard as he and Jimin were walking down one of the empty streets. "The hounted candy shop? Nah, Youngjae is sick thanks to it. There's no need for another walking dead!" He laughed as Jimin watched him amused.

"Youngjae? The one grandma said was attacked by werewolfs!?" Jimin's eyes were concentrated on Hoseok's which very soon disappeared as the older started softly giggling.

"Werewolfs?" He laughed so loud that the whole street was voiced by his laughter. "No way, there are werewolfs, buddy! He just ate some strange candy!" He said through the tears he had gained from laughing.

"Y-yeah... I thought so too!" Jimin laughed nervously.

They walked some more, Jimin waiting for Hoseok to calm down from his giggles fit. When he finally calmed down he started listing new suggestions.

"The park? Too gloomy... Hm... Ginnie's? Too many smells..." Hoseok scrunched his face as if thinking really hard.

"I KNOW!" He finally exclaimed making Jimin jump a bit while walking. "Let's go to the club!"

Hoseok grabbed Jimin by the hand and started dragging him towards somewhere.

"C-Club? There is a club here!?" The younger was utterly shocked and he had all the right to be. The village was too small to actually have a club.

"Yeah, the only good thing about this rotting place!" He laughed again. "Now, hurry it up a bit!"

°°°

Music booming loud enough to make someone deaf, the scent of sweat and tired bodies dancing near one another.

The club was surprisingly full of people some drunk, some - not. Hoseok showed Jimin the bar which served all kinds of drinks - from cocktails to heavy alcohol, then left him to dance.

Is this really a village, the fuck!? I've seen towns which don't have a club and this small shit has a huge club in the centre! Those were Jimin's thoughts as he ordered an orange juice from the barman.

"Drinking juice even though you're at a club?" A deep voice made Jimin return to reality. He spinned on his chair to see a really handsome face which for sure he wasn't expecting...

°°°

I'm just here to congratulate my autocorrect...

*whispers* It knows me so well when I write fanfiction... *wipes of some proud motherly tears*