35

Jin silently entered the warehouse, hoping no one was there. Oh, how wrong he was. Two males were calmly sitting on both sides of the couch - one reading and the other staring with blank puffy eyes at the white wall.

Jin tried to sneak by to enter the kitchen but was quickly found out.

"Baby, where were you?" Namjoon didn't spare his mate a glance but annoyance was available in his voice. "You never told me you were going out..."

"I... I just met up with Hoseok." Jin laughed awkwardly and Namjoon's gaze finally left the book. Yoongi, however, decided that the wall was still more interesting than the pair.

"Just with Hoseok? Are you sure? You're sweating." Namjoon left his book on the glass table and stood up so that he was looking Jin from slightly above. His gaze was piercing enough to make Jin give in immediately.

"I... Um... Actually! Ugh!" Jin played a bit with his fingers feeling that one more pair of eyes was staring at him - Yoongi's. "Ok! Fine! I was at Jimin's grandma to see if she knew something!"

Yoongi suddenly shot up from his place, walked up to Jin and caught him by the collar.

"What did she knew!? How is Jimin!? Where is he!?" Yoongi's eyes had dark circles under them reminding Jin of the pinky he had met an hour ago.

"Calm your horses, man. He's... Fine... I guess..." Jin sighed not knowing what to say. "Joonie~! He's glaring!"

Namjoon separated them and waited for further explanation from Jin just as Yoongi was.

"So um... Want some tea?" Jin tried to avoid the topic as he was not ready to lead such an important conversation yet. "No? You sure?"

"Just tell me about Jimin already!" Yoongi yelled and Jin sat on the couch obediently followed by the two alphas.

"So... Jimin came by later, probably just to meet with his grandma but didn't stay for long..."

"Wait. You mean he wasn't at his house?! But I could smell him there for sure! How is that even-" Yoongi started as he frowned.

"I don't know, Yoongz... I don't know... While I was there I could smell him all over the pace as well." Jin took a deep breath. "Jimin came alone but I'd lie to you if I said he was in great shape..."

"Has something happened to him!? I swear if-" Yoongi was about to say Jungkook's name but refrained himself, knowing that probably it'll lead to more problems.

"Let me finish, dammit!" Jin rolled his eyes and Namjoon patted him on the back. "He seemed to not have been having a lot of sleep. Also he was unusually pale and had a lot of mosquito bites if that's why you'd prefer me to call them..."

Yoongi clenched his fist understanding what Jin meant by 'mosquito bites'.

"Then what? He's hooking up with someone?" Namjoon asked trying to analyze all the facts available and order the puzzle.

"I don't think that's all... You know, he had a really strange scent." Jin inhaled as if imagining the smell was there.

"He reeked of vampire."

A shocked and confused face were available in the room. The confused one slowly turning into an angry one.

°°°

My keyboard aka the genius that even Suga genius Jjang Jjang man Bbong Bbong can surpass 😃🌴