50

"Are you sure you are ok?" Jimin caressed Yoongi's bites as they were laying on his bed.

The older had returned home after last night and Jimin after paying his grandma a short visit returned to Yoongi, worried about his health. They were just laying on the big bed in Yoongi's room. The TV was on as some comedy was running but none of them really paid attention. Jimin was busy over thinking how he even bit Yoongi. And Yoongi? He was falling asleep now and then waking up suddenly right after. He was enjoying the nice strocks Jimin was leaving on the soft skin around his healed wound and the bite marks.

"Yup, perfect." Yoongi hummed and leaned into the touch of the younger. Jimin laid his head on top of Yoongi's chest and snuggled himself closer despite the hot weather and the fact that both of them were slightly sweaty. "Jimin?"

Jimin wanted to make sure for himself that the older's heart was beating. That his breathing was regular. That he wasn't going to suddenly leave him as some kind of side effect which he actually knew didn't exist.

Jimin hummed in response and closed his eyes listening to Yoongi's deep, angelic voice.

"You've been acting strange since yesterday... Are you sure you are ok?" Yoongi started playing with Jimin's hair and chuckled lightly when he moaned quietly at the nice sensation of Yoongi's fingers in his hair.

"I'm good, I guess... I just feel tired..." Jimin licked his lips to a strange new feeljng. "And thirsty..."

"Want me to get you some water while you rest, beautiful?" Yoongi placed a sweet peck on Jimin's cheek making him giggle.

"No. Stay here with me." Jimin mumbled and could feel himself falling into slumber.

Don't forget everything has a price, Park Jimin.

°°°

Yoongi who had fallen asleep shortly after Jimin woke up to a strange sensation. He could feel strange stings in his neck area. The pain slowly turning to one of the sweetest things he had ever felt. His closed eyes fluttered and he released a breathy moan.

The stinging stopped and Yoongi could feel someone carefully licking the same place. Mhm, what a sweet tongue he had. He?

Yoongi's eyes shot open to notice Jimin laying on his stomach and licking Yoongi's neck.

His eyes had strange pinkish color and were halfway closed as if the boy was in a trance. Small drops of blood were running down his chin and his slightly longer teeth were easily noticeable.

Yoongi gulped louder than he attempted to and Jimin stopped what he was doing. He looked Yoongi in the eyes. His pink orbs as piercing as they had never been. He licked his lips making some of the dripping blood disappear but there still was some.

Yoongi reached his arm and brushed it away.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi didn't reseave an answer just one longer blink he took as a 'yes'. "Are you really Jimin?" The action was repeated and Yoongi couldn't help but stare at those beautiful but sharp eyes of a dhampir. "So it was you then?"

The dhampir looked down as if in shame but didn't answer. It closed Yoongi who slightly flinched and placed his arms around him, engaging them in a tight hug. It closed his eyes and shortly after snores could be easily heard.

Yoongi touched the place which was attacked earlier to find it had healed but wasn't so surprised by the fact. Maybe since the beginning he knew Jimin was special... Maybe, huh? Yet, Yoongi couldn't hate the angel in his arms who seemed to not even realize it had his own demons inside.

"Yoongi..." The boy muttered and Yoongi turned his hand into Jimin's hair gently caressing it and making Jimin purr at the feeling. "D-dont leave me."

Jimin looked up at Yoongi. His eyes were now back to their normal color - brown, and held sadness in them.

°°°

Happy Friday! 😆🎶🎉
I don't know about you, guys but I'm happy to finally be able to have some quality rest because school doesn't help about it at all :')

Anyways, I hope you have a great weekend! 😊🎐