11

Jimin was just so excited to meet Yoongi that day. However, he was met by huge disappointment to not find him in his usual place under the tree.

The pink haired boy closed the tree and sat on the soft grass around it. He rested his back onto the tree and closed his eyes letting the nature absorb him or more like his thoughts did.

Sure, Jimin and Yoongi knew one another for just a few days but it just felt so different to the boy. Since his breakup, his grades were falling, his friends who were more like the other boy's friends started leaving him, he was constantly bullied for something he hadn't done.

However, here with Yoongi he wasn't afraid of being himself, his really clingy self to be honest. Well, Yoongi never complained so Jimin thought it was ok.

Yoongi let him do whatever he wanted actually – whether it was playing with his hair or cuddling he didn't seem to mind it at all. And as Jimin was a sucker for attention he enjoyed all the time he had spent with the older.

°°°

Time was passing. Yoongi was still nowhere to be seen. Jimin was already waiting for almost an hour and was about to give up when he heard the familiar sound of someone walking through the forest and noticed a gloomy Yoongi enter the meadow followed by a seemingly taller male with kind face.

"H-Hyung! You're late!" Jimin got up and watched as Yoongi lifted his head which was looking at the ground, revealing shocked eyes.

"I didn't expect you to still be here, Jiminie..." Yoongi released a dry laughter. Ah, how he regretted everything. All he needed now was a cup of tea and some time alone at home with his beloved bed.

"I wasn't expecting you to show up anymore..." The younger threw back as he scowled. "And who is this?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm... Jimin, this is Jin-hyung, an acquaintance... And Jin-hyung, this is Jimin, my... Um... Friend?" He looked at Jimin with hopeful eyes. Jimin nodded. "Yeah, friend!"

Jin passed Yoongi as if he was invisible and closed the shorter boy, hugging him tightly.

"Must be tough with him! I know!" Jin fake sobbed. "He's been getting on my nerves since kindergarten!"

Jimin chuckled as the oldest of all separated from him.

"He is! But that's what I like about him." Jimin smiled to himself as he remembered the flirty Yoongi at the club.

Yoongi left the two talk and went to the river to do some work... An important work he had been entrusted from Namjoon...

He had to feed the fish.

Gosh, the others always forgot to do it! Poor fish must be starving!

Anyways, while Mr. Important Alpha was feeding the fish we will take a closer look at the omega and human's conversation.

"So how did you meet?" Jin asked as he took a random flower and started gently sniffing it.

"Um... It's complicated..." Jimin laughed awkwardly since it would have been even more awkward if Jin knew how they had met.

"Still can't be more complicated by the way I met my lover!" Jin teared away one of the flower's petals. Jimin raised up an eyebrow curiously. "We were basically forced to get together by our parents."

He chuckled as he remembered a nervous Namjoon not knowing what to do with a furious Jin. Ah, it was fun time. Arguments, pillows being thrown here and there, a little bit of broken glasses but then Jin's heat came and everything found its place.

Jimin grinned. He may not have known the whole story but it was always interesting to him to listen to other people's love stories. This time was not different – he was completely into the story Jin was currently making up, trying to hide some facts about for example how they were werewolfs and what heat was.

Jin finally finished his story to Jimin's greatest dismay and was finally able to do the job he was supposed to at that moment.

He took a quick glance at Yoongi who was knee heigh into the water and was clearly looking for something but decided to ignore him.

"So do you like our Yoongz?" Jin smirked.

"Yeah, he is a great friend..." Jimin looked at his feet. He knew what Jin was asking but decided to avoid the question as he wasn't that sure yet.

Jin's eyes gained a dark spark. Nevertheless, he smiled. It was a creepy smile, but still a smile.

"I see... That's great!" Jin threw away the once flower which now had no petals. "Well, I should go... Namjoon will start worrying and I don't want that."

Jin was right about to exit the meadow when he turned around to face Yoongi who had just found what he was looking for and had started to approach Jimin.

"Have fun, you two!" He winked and disappeared in the well-known to him and Yoongi woods.

°°°

Heyo~!

Guys, I had forgotten to tell you earlier but I had republished a book of mine and I would be very grateful if you check it out! It is not BTS related but it is really precious to me! 💟