27

Jimin was nervously pacing around in his room. It was truly gorgeous like one of those bedrooms the royals in movies had - double bed with curtains around it, furniture all classy and kind of old-fashioned.

Jimin hadn't gone home for a day and he was pretty sure his grandma was worrying as he hadn't warned her for his absence. Thanks god he had taught her how to use the phone. He dialed the number wanted and waited for the other person to pick up.

"Hello?" The voice of the widow on the other side could be heard, worry easily spotted in it. "Jiminie?!"

"Yeah, it's me, granny." Jimin smiled to himself even though he knew she couldn't see him. "I wanted to warn you I'm staying over at some friends I made resently so I'll be back after a week or so."

"Just be careful, dear! Also with all those werewolf attacks you have to look better after yourself!" Jimin gulped silently as he remembered how his grandma had warned him in the very beginning. Ah, how he wished he had listened to her.

"I will. Don't worry." Jimin pressed his lips tightly together trying to stop all the tears which were threatening to fall again. "I have to go. I'll call you later again. Bye."

Jimin hung the phone and sighed louder than he had ever done.

Jimin was finally tired of staying alone in the big room and felt the need to go out and explore. So he did. The castle alone was huge making it a perfect way to distract Jimin from all his thoughts about Yoongi. He had so many things to ask Jungkook. However, he had went back to the village last night in order not to catch him. Jimin had to wait a bit more.

The pink haired male was boredly walking down the hall, eyes closed, enjoying the fresh air coming through the windows.

"Do you like it?" Suddenly Jimin noticed he wasn't alone. On his left a tall black haired vampire he had met last night was standing. "I think I didn't introduced myself. Kim Yugyeom." The boy smiled widely, showing a smile similar to the one Jungkook had. They were both like some tough bunnies.

"Park Jimin. And yeah, I do. It's all silent... And beautiful." Jimin closed his eyes trying to listen to the silence which was interrupted by Yugyeom.

"That's because most of them are sleeping now. I wish I could too but all this sunlight is simply not letting me, also too hot!" The guy laughed.

"I thought vampires couldn't stand sunlight. How so you can?" Jimin rested his elbows at the window and looked through it, listening to the birds' songs... Well, the crows' gargle.

"Well, that's not exactly true. We just have more sensitive skin, not like we will meant away in nothing!" Yugyeom reasoned and chuckled right after. "Same goes with werewolfs. Just because it's full moon it doesn't mean they become wolfs. They may just feel horny or all in all trust their instincts a bit too much."

At the mention of werewolfs Jimin's shoulders stiffened. He remembered his first night at Yoongi's, the way he had made him feel loved and important, the bright moon being their only source of light. So what now? Was this also a doing of Yoongi's wolf? Was Jimin just used again? Be wishes he knew the answers. He wishes Yoongi would deny them all and just whisper sweet words in his ear. But, no. He betrayed him. That was the only truth known by Jimin.

"I should go." Yugyeom sighed. "I left BamBam with the excuse of getting water and I may have taken a bit longer. I don't want my baby mad." He winked at Jimin. "If you don't know what to do just visit the garden, there should be no one right now. Just go straight." With those words the young vampire disappeared into one of the countless halls.

"Straight but... Which one?" After walking for a while Jimin had reached a Y turn. He could sense something scary from both of them which surely wasn't helping. The right turn was almost completely silent except for the few chirping sounds that Jimin distinguished. On the opposite the left turn was filled with different sounds but mainly sad music and bubbling sounds.

Which way was straight again?

°°°

Straight, 'cause Jimin's not 😂

Also left ⬅ or➡ right? 😈

Choose wisely 😇