26

"Wow! That's huuugggeee!" Jimin's mouth was wide open as he stared at the masterpiece in front of him. He couldn't wait to enter.

The castle. Taehyung's castle. I hope you hadn't imagine something else.

"It's actually a bit smaller than the one hyung had, too bad he isn't able to control it right now." Tae sighed as they all went through the main entrance.

"Vampires and their sense of fashion and castles." Jungkook sighed even louder as they all reached a big living room.

The werewolf plopped down onto the classy red couch, resting his arms on the back and crossing his legs. Taehyung sat right next to him but he had a straight posture. BamBam awkwardly made himself comfortable on the opposite couch followed by Jimin.

"So... How much exactly do you know, Jimin?" Taehyung started as he leaned forward putting his arms on his knees and resting his head on his palms.

"All I know is what you've just told me." Jimin looked nervously at his feet already feeling the pressure, realizing the situation he was in - alone with people he barely knew in their castle.

"Well, then let me break it to you." Jungkook interrupted Tae who was just about to say something. "Yoongi is a werewolf who just used you and that girl, Aemin was it, is his mate.

"Mate?" Jimin was completely clueless to what was Kook trying to tell him.

Jungkook snickered. "Someone werewolfs are destined to be with although it's not always according to them." He put an arm around Tae's shoulder who blushed at the action. "For example, I killed my mate. Now I'm here freely in love with Tae although all those dog assholes are against a relationship between a werewolf and a vampire."

"K-killed!?" Jimin was shocked but did his best to quickly forget it.

"With a bit of my help." BamBam giggled. "She was pretty tasty, you know." He licked his lips.

"Who!?" An unfamiliar to Jimin voice echoed through the room. A tall black haired male with a small beauty mark under his eye and fancy clothes made his way towards the couch, wrapping his arms around BamBam's shoulders.

The guy could be easily confused for Jungkook's twin or at least brother. He started sniffing BamBam's skin doing his best to restrain himself.

"Do you mean me, baby?" He placed a little peck on BamBam's soft skin around his collarbones, who couldn't stop himself from wincing at the unexpected dominance the younger was emitting.

"O-of course! Who else may it be, Gyeomie!? Haha!" BamBam released an awkward laugh as Yugyeom stopped breathing at his neck. Damn, BamBam wanted to show his cool side to the only present human so bad. Looks like it was a fail.

"So who is this?" Yugyeom sat on the armrest of the couch stretching his long legs.

"The human I told you about, Park Jimin." BamBam muttered, still too flustered to talk normally.

"Oh~!" Yugyeom chuckled. "I see. So what are you going to do with him, my lord?"

"Give him the right to choose. He's our guest after all." Taehyung started. "So Jimin, you have two choices: go back home and forget about Yoongi using you and all the things we've told you... OR you can stay here in the castle with us and somehow get it back on Min Yoongi! The choice is yours."

"By get it back on him you mean?" Jimin gulped soundly.

"Aw! Don't play dumb! Don't you want to see him suffer!? Don't you want to see him shed even more tears than you did!? Don't you want him to regret leaving you for some bitch!?" Jungkook hissed every word as if it could poisen a man.

"I want." Jimin whispered, gaining a few interested stares.

"What did you say?" Tae said in a low husky voice.

"I want to! I'll help you!"

Taehyung smirked.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

°°°

So I checked out the previous chapter and realized it said "Hyung may even make up..." I meant "wake up" ;-;

Anyways if you notice any more absurd things like this, please tell me 😄