6

Jimin had long given up on sleeping as he was rolling all over his bed trying to do it. However, there was no success.

The pink haired boy had left his bed two hours ago meaning he had got up at ten o'clock, an unbelievably early for him hour.

Jimin made himself some coffee as he was still going through his social media not noticing the time. Well, let's admit it everyone, we all get caught up in the social medias even when we have something to do it more like... Especially then!

When the lad finally lifted up his head to see the time he was deeply shocked to realize it was 12:43. He was going to be late.

Jimin quickly grabbed some of the money his grandma had left before going out and left the house for around 8 seconds.

°°°

"Took you long enough!" Yoongi exclaimed as the other male finally sat opposite of him.

Yoongi may not admit it but he was half an hour early as he, too, was unable to sleep well but was also just so anxious and excited to meet the boy from the club.

He couldn't recall his dream very well but he was sure for two things:

One, he was in his wolf form.

And two, Jimin was there.

It was strange for Yoongi to have someone to attract not only him but his inner wolf as well. After all, the other's said that only your mate could make the wolf excited. Maybe that's why Yoongi was interested in him in the first place – he most certainly wasn't his mate as he reeked of human.

Jimin huffed in annoyance.

"Well, sorry, I can't magically teleport here... Also I may or may not have not known were Ginnie's is..." He laughed awkwardly.

Yoongi chuckled but didn't dare to say something as the younger could get offended.

"So... We haven't introduced properly, have we?" Jimin grinned showing his cute white teeth.

"I think not." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck realizing some of his mistakes while he was playing the mysterious bad boy who saves the day of the beauty.

Jimin nodded. "I'm Park Jimin and I'm here for the summer to help my grandma... You may know her.. Mrs Park on the same street as the pharmacy..."

Yoongi stared at him for a while before everything clicked. "Oh! That Mrs Park! Of course I do! She saved my life once although she may not remember..." He laughed more to himself.

"She saved your life?" Jimin asked with mouth filled with burger as he was about to sip from his favourite orange juice.

"Yeah..." Yoongi extended his arm in order to remove a piece of food from the corner of Jimin's mouth making him blush. "I had broken my leg once and she helped me get better..."

Yoongi smiled at the memory and then remembered he was with the grandson of the person who had saved him.

"By the way, I think it would be nice of me to introduce officially, huh... Min Yoongi." Yoongi offered his hand for a handshake which Jimin gladly accepted. "I live in the village across the forest."

"So you have to pass the forest?" Jimin hadn't forgotten his grandma's words even though he had though little of them. "I thought there were..." He thought for a second in how to form his sentence without sounding strange. "Wolfs..."

Jimin mentally patted himself on the back for the great idea but didn't manage to hide the smile which was forming on his lips – whether from nervousness or from enjoyment to have someone to talk to didn't matter to him. He just let it spread just like the snow on the ground during a winter day or that one in the dream he had last night.

"Who told you this?" Yoongi's eyes gained a suspicious spark.

"Grandma? What? Is it not like that?" Jimin was just about to sigh from relief when Yoongi decided to shatter all those meaningless hopes.

"There are wolfs.. They are just... Special? Yeah, special..." Yoongi took a deep breath. "They attack humans so I wouldn't advise you to enter the forest on your own."

Jimin shivered but nodded nevertheless.

Yoongi had finished his food and so had Jimin.

"So... Shall I show you the woods?" The black haired male laughed but it was obvious that none of the words that left his mouth were for certain not a lie...

°°°

Let me give some more credit for the new cover of the story. It was made by me...

Featuring also myself...

And special thanks to RachaelStalintsky for the help and the amazing collage at the top! 💖

wolf in human's clothing «yoonmin»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara