41

"Doc, can we see him now!?" Jimin asked the moment he heard the doctor's statement. He was dead worried. His face was paler than usual and a few seconds ago it was filled with sorrow while now all you could spot was pure hope.

"I'm not sure if it is a good idea as you may make him feel more tired..." The doctor stayed silent for a while looking over the worried faces. "However, he keeps on asking about someone named Jimin so I guess I may let only him in."

Jin placed an arm around Jimin's shoulders protectively and nodded approvingly.

"Go, Jimin." Namjoon said as well.

Jimin nodded and silently entered the wooden house.

On a single bed, Yoongi was sitting, his back against a pillow which was carefully laid against the headboard. His chest was bandaged but there were faint red strains on it. Yoongi was looking through the window, completely ignoring someone had entered the room.

Jimin closed the bed and gulped loudly as he was really nervous. He pressed his lips together getting ready to talk but Yoongi beat him to it.

"Are you ok?" The black haired male refused to look Jimin in the eyes as he didn't want to see the countless marks Jinyoung had left on his collarbone which he could easily spot through his loose shirt.

"I'm fine... But you..." Yoongi heard a muffled sound and unwillingly turn his head to face a sobbing Jimin.

Ah, how much Yoongi hated seeing Jimin cry. It just broke his heart to see him like that and not being able to do anything to help.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry!" Jimin's small hands clenched onto the fabric covering Yoongi and hid his face there, letting the tears stream down wetting the cloth.

"Jimin..." Yoongi hesitated for a while but eventually gently placed his hand on Jimin's head and started ruffling it just like he had done before to make the younger feel better. Jimin leaned in his touch despite all of his sobbing. Yoongi smiled weakly at this small gesture.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi..." Jimin said for the last time before he lifted up his head to look the older in the eyes. "It all happened because of me... I shouldn't have left you. I shouldn't have gone to the vampires. I shouldn't have trusted Jinyoung. I'm sorry..."

Yoongi carefully removed his hand from Jimin's hair making the younger whine in complain.

"It was mine as well... I should have first explained it to you. I shouldn't have dragged you into all this to be honest... However... There are a lot of should and shouldn't have's. We have to look at what we have right now." Yoongi smiled to Jimin with his infamous gummy smile and so did Jimin.

°°°

"What happened with your dad and your... Um... Mate?" Jimin asked after playing with Yoongi's fingers and them having there sweet silent moment. Moment.

"Hm? Didn't Jin tell you?" Yoongi tilted his head as he caressed Jimin's fading locks.

"Mmh! Tell me what?" Jimin moaned as he leaned more into Yoongi's big hands.

"The purpose of the pebble I gave you." Yoongi chuckled at the younger's cluelessness. "It means I give up my mate for the person I gave it to."

Jimin shot up from his place and stared at Yoongi, shocking him with his sudden action.

"B-but I thought you didn't know her back then!" Jimin's eyes were wide open as he stared so furiously at Yoongi that he thought hell gain a new hole in his chest.

"I didn't." Yoongi laughed and raised his right eyebrow in wonder.

"T-then you gave up your mate who you didn't even know for a complete stranger!?"

"Jimin." Yoongi gained a serious expression. "We weren't strangers back then."

"Yeah... But you still gave up someone who could make your life the best for someone like me!" Jimin had a worried expression to Yoongi's wonder.

"Someone like you? I don't need someone like you. All I need is you. I'll choose you over hundreds of mates the Moon goddess offers me." Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheek and leaned in to place a kiss on Jimin's lips.

"The Moon goddess?" Jimin muttered with closed eyes in the kiss.

Yoongi huffed but separated from the younger in order to explain it to him.

"She's the one who decides who our mate should be but also the one who created the pebbles... She's basically our god I guess." Yoongi laughed.

So it was her? Jimin thought about the voice he heard the moment Yoongi was hurt.

"Is it possible for her to talk to you... Or something..?" With every word Jimin's voice was becoming fainted as he realized what kind of stupidity he was saying. "On second thought, never mind that! It was stupid! Forget you ever heard it!"

Jimin started swinging his arms in front of his face in order to hide the blush which was spreading on it.

"Actually... Some people have said they've heard her... But that's like one in a million." Yoongi stayed silent for a while. "Why are you asking?"

Don't tell him, Jimin. Don't tell him.

"Um... Never mind. I was just curious, kind of. You know, since there are werewolves and vampires I thought maybe that was true too." Jimin released an awkward laugh.

"Hm? Ok?" Yoongi snickered and hugged Jimin from the back. "So? How are you gonna make it up to me for leaving me for so long?" Yoongi smirked and licked a small area on Jimin's neck, making him wince. "So, Jiminie? It's time to get rid of these ugly marks, isn't it?"

°°°

How are you guys so good at figuring my plot out? :')

A~nyways! This came out longer than expected BUT so will be the next chapter 😏😉