28

"Hmmm!" Jimin stood in one place thinking. Just. So. Hard. He sighed for the last time and decided to ignore all his curiosity for going left and turned right towards the happy chirping of birds which who knows how had entered the gloomy castle.

While walking Jimin paid attention to the walls. They were originally just stones scattered over one another but with every step Jimin took he could notice some moss appear in between them. A light was shining brightly through an open door. The moss was covered with flowers Jimin hadn't seen before. Pink, yellow, orange.

He entered the 'room' only to find himself in an open space, something like terrace but a lot bigger.

No matter which side he looked at, all Jimin could see was flowers and trees arranged in a way that they were forming a circle in a circle and so on. In the very center, which Jimin was unable to see, a bird cage was standing all alone. The chirps had gone away a long time ago. A lonely silhouette was standing right in front of it, hands put together around something small and struggling to escape.

Jimin closed the center of the circle, admiring all the beautiful plants he hadn't seen before - some blue, some red, some even black.

Jimin noticed the man whose back he was seeing and was right about to confront him when he heard him mutter.

"You're just as pitiful as me. You're just as lonely as me. Just as weak." The person who seemed really familiar to Jimin squeezed the little bird more making it squeak.

Jimin reacted as fast as he could rushing towards the person and forcefully opening his hands. The bird flew off finally freed and started chirping as if in gratitude to Jimin.

"What are you doing!?" Jimin yelled at the boy he easily recognized now. "You could have killed it, Youngjae!"

Youngjae had become a lot skinnier and paler than the last time Jimin had seen him. His eyes were filled with sadness and despair, now looking angrily at Jimin's worried ones.

"Maybe it would have been better for it..." Youngjae glared but quickly returned to his usual self. "Wait! Aren't you Jimin!? What are you doing here!?"

The younger suddenly panicked and started mumbling unknown to Jimin things. Jimin place one of his arms on the younger's shoulder and gave him a shake.

"Hey, calm down..." Jimin smiled in order to treasure Youngjae everything was ok. "More like, what are you doing here?"

Jimin gained a serious expression. Or at east tried before a hand was placed on his own shoulder making him jump up in surprise and back off.

"He's my guest." The not so tall male winked. "Hope you remember me, Jiminie, I'm this guy's boyfriend after all." He smirked as he looked at Youngjae who was slightly trembling was it from excitement, fear or just cold in the hot summer night.

"Of course I remember you, hyung." Jimin smiled but the beautiful expression on his face was quickly replaced by a worried one. "Wait... Are you, two, too..?" Jimin started panicking. Didn't Yugyeom say everyone was sleeping!?

"Mhm. I'm a pureblood." Jaebum stated as he threw a hand around the weak waist of Youngjae. "However, my baby, here is just human."

Jaebum nuzzled his face in the crook of Youngjae's neck in order to show affection but was taken in too much in the scent of his lover. He started sniffing and soon licked the soft skin. Youngjae got startled and separated himself from the older.

"N-not today, please." He put on his best puppy eyes act and got a sigh from Jaebum.

"Fine. But you're going to make it up to me right, babe?"

They exchanged a few more sweet words as if forgetting Jimin was there. But that was totally fine by him. He had enough time to understand the kind of relationship Im Jaebum and Choi Youngjae had.

It was a deadly one.

Now everything made sense to Jimin. Youngjae's pale skin. The reason why everyone thought the younger was attacked by werewolfs. His strange behavior when first meeting Jimin. Just. Everything. He also knew one thing for sure...

If things went on like that, Youngjae was going to die. For sure. Or that was unless Jaebum changed the way he treated him

"So Jimin why are you here?" JB took Jimin out of his imaginative world.

"Taehyung brought me here. And Yugyeom said the garden was calm so I just-" Jimin's eyes were everywhere but not on one of the other males. He was too nervous to meet their eyes.

"That's totally cool, calm down." Jaebum chuckled. "Anyways I'm surprised you found the way yourself. Didn't Yugyeom show you the way? "

"No, he just said 'walk straight'" Jimin tried to imitate Yugyeom's voice earning a few giggles from both Jaebum and Youngjae. "Although I was a bit confused on the turn. I guess I took the right decision after all, huh!?"

Jimin laughed alone at his joke. He spent a bit toooo much time with Jin. Ah, he missed his jokes. He missed his strange laugh and the way he'd blush when Namjoon was there. He envied their relationship. Jin was the right one for Namjoon and Jimin wasn't for Yoongi.

"Uh... Yeah..." Jaebum laughed awkwardly. "Anyways, promise me not to go left. It's dangerous for you to go there!"

Youngjae shivered at his memory in the dark room. He most certainly didn't want for Jimin, his friend, to see that too.

However, who was Jimin to not go to forbidden places? After all, the woods were forbidden too...

°°°

The 'right team' was leading by one vote 😆

Here's a collab I had made and published a while ago about 2Jae. I think it really suits the story 😄

Also, guys, have you seen 'Dream Knight'? It features GOT7

Also, guys, have you seen 'Dream Knight'? It features GOT7. I just saw it and basically cried my eyes at episode 12. Let's say a whole packet of tissues went in the trash can. 😅

Why do I do this to myself? ;-;