52

Yoongi posted the letter and rested his back against the wall. He thought about how the others would react.

Namjoon? He'll be angry for sure. The leader was so angry when he found out about Jungkook and Tae as well. Well, maybe it wasn't really anger. More like betrayal as he thought he was able to help them but wasn't given the chance. Yoongi just hoped Namjoon will actually understand and not get angry and chase Jimin away.

Jin? He loved Jimin as his son. Yoongi thought that maybe it wasn't going to really be a problem for the older. He may be scared at first, angry but he'd never leave his 'baby'.

Then came Tae and Kook to his mind. But they seemed to know it the time they came to visit. Then... Didn't Jinyoung know too!?

The bastard came to talk with Jimin after all... But then didn't that mean he told him? Jinyoung was the one who told Jimin?

Now Yoongi had a conversation he wanted to lead. Great.

Park Jinyoung you better not have told my baby something he was better off without.

"Did you need me to talk, Min?" Jinyoung was hanging upside down on a nearby tree, scaring the shit out of Yoongi.

"What the fuck!?" Yoongi stepped back a bit and stared in horror at the hanging man who quickly jumped off the tree.

"You said you needed a talk so..."

"No, I didn't! I just thought about it!" Yoongi panicked. Could vampires really read minds?

"Oh, oops. So I just heard your thoughts? I was too distracted, sorry. Well, I'll go now." The boy started trying to climb the tree up again but Yoongi stopped him by grabbing his shirt. Jinyoung landed on the cold pavement.

"I still need to talk tho." Yoongi mumbled. "Were you the one who told Jimin?" Yoongi gulped loudly.

"Well, obviously. And to calm your ass down, he's my brother." Jinyoung sighed sadly.

"This never stopped you, vampires, though. You always go on about keeping the clear genes or whatever it was." Yoongi rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You are right. But that's not the case." Jinyoung released a bitter laugh. "Jimin is special to me. He was the only one to try and talk to me the way a normal equal person would. I missed it. I miss him." He sighed.

"I don't care. Jimin told you what he had to. I have a question tho. He was normal up until recently, how so he suddenly becomes a dhampir?" Yoongi stared at the vampire with blank expression expecting his answer. Jinyoung sighed.

"He was normal. I shouldn't have drank from him. I guess it awoke some kind of instincts in him and that's why his vampire side is present." Jinyoung pursed his lips together in worry. "He may suck your or someone else's blood unintentionally, just so you know..."

"Yeah, I figured that." Yoongi pointed at his fading bite marks. "And what about the healing?"

"It's our godedess's work." Jinyoung smirked. "Dhampirs are special, Yoongi. Not because they are strong but because of their ability to talk with her. They are like a link to the Moon goddess."

"However, that's not something Jimin is going to be. I just send a request to Bang Sihyuk. He'll protect him, I'm sure." Yoongi nodded to himself as if to calm himself more than Jinyoung.

"Well, I hope you are right." Jinyoung shut his eyes tightly. "Don't let them hurt him. Please. I want to see his smile. Not his tears." Jinyoung opened his eyes to reveal their color had changed to red, the one of a vampire, not a dhampir's pink ones.

"I know..." Yoongi patted Jinyoung on the back and passed him, heading back for the village as he was currently at Jimin's grandma's village. "You can trust him on me."

Yoongi disappeared into the distance as Jinyoung just ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm down but failing drastically and tears started falling down his cheeks.

"Hey! Are you ok!?" An unfamiliar to Jinyoung voice was heard but he divided ti not lift his head up and just sobbed as he was now kneeling on the ground. "Hey! Stop crying! Come on, man~!"

The cheerful voice was closer to Jinyoung and soon enough he could feel a pair of warm gentle arms wrap around his shoulders, letting him cry his soul out in the embrace of the sunshine who was hugging him.

°°°

This story will be finishing soon *sighs* I don't want toooo~ 😭

However! New story/ies coming and I'm thinking of doing a prequel 🤔

What do you, guys, think?