47

"I can't believe he had the nerve to come here!" Namjoon was complaining about Jungkook's unexpected visit as Yoongi was backhugging Jimin showering his neck with kisses and affection and that was why Jimin was sweetly giggling from time to time.

Jin on the other hand was playing on his phone some Mario game while nodding every now and then to agree with his mate.

Jackson and Mark, learning that the wounded had been healed, chose to go home and spent some time together and not bother with others' problems as it was quite stressful for them these days.

After an hour or two... Oh, who am I kidding the sun was already going down. A knock was heard on the door making Jin and Jimin jump up in anticipation. They hoped it was Jooheon and they finally had the chance to learn how had Yoongi healed overnight with just some strange bite marks which seemed to be gaining bluish color.

However, it was a great surprise for them when Jin opened the door to be met by the red in color eyes of Jinyoung.

"Can I... Talk with Jimin..?" He muttered looking everywhere but anyone in the eyes. His eyes already not knowing where to look when met by Jimin's angry ones which were halfway filled with pity.

"No." Yoongi protectively wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him closer.

"Yoongi..." Jimin turned away from Jinyoung and faced Yoongi. The alpha had strange angry and worried face. He didn't want Jimin to go with the vampire again. It felt as if he was leaving him again... But this time forever...

However, this was just the way Yoongi looked at the conversation between the two friends. Jimin just wanted one friendly talk to sort out things. He knew Jinyoung was sorry. He knew something was wrong... More than everyone expected and the vampires seemed to know...

"I'll be back. Give me ten minutes." Jimin pecked the top Yoongi's nose and smiled warmly. "I won't leave you. Never again."

After a few seconds of hesitation Yoongi let go of Jimin. Lips pursed tightly together, eyes closed, hands trembling as if he was trying to surpress his tears from falling down his eyes. Yoongi was afraid. Afraid to lose Jimin again to that vampire. But he chose to trust his mate and slowly nodded.

"Let's go." Jimin passed Jinyoung and went straight outside without waiting for a response.

Jimin hadn't noticed how late it had become. The sky was halfway dark but some gold rays from the setting sun were gently touching the roofs of the houses making the wood seem orange even with the color of honey. Most werewolves were at their houses having fun with their families and lovers, others were at their spots for guarding the village from intruders - whether humans or vampires.

Jimin sat on one of the logs behind the house where no one could see them and rested his elbows on his knees, then putting his head on top of his small fists.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jimin's face was a mystery to Jinyoung. He was used to seeing a happy always smiling Jimin, not a serious looking one.

"You. And me. And Yoongi." He started listing. "But mainly you."

Jimin looked up at the older curiosity easily noticeable in his brown orbs which were reflecting the gold light the sunset was emitting. No words were needed to make Jinyoung continue talking and Jimin was happy about it as his troat was unusually sore, even after last night it was still strange.

"For start, I'd like to properly apologize to you and Yoongi... I was caught up in anger and shouldn't have hurt him, I'm pretty well aware of it." Jinyoung sighed in frustration as the look on Jimin didn't change one bit.

"I know... You aren't as bad as everyone makes you look like..." Jimin softly answered, sadness now available on his face. "You are a great friend... If not anything, I at least know that..."

Jinyoung felt as if someone had shot an arrow through his heart. He preferred to be straightforward rejected than friendzoned. Well, the author believes many people can relate.

Jinyoung though chose to not mention his feelings if it meant ruining the bit of friendliness Jimin had towards him.

"Thank you..." Jinyoung looked shortly at the dirt on the ground before returning his gaze to Jimin now more serious. "Jimin, I think I need to tell you the main reason I just couldn't stop myself from drinking..."

There was a short silence.

"You are special, Jimin. You special both to vampires and werewolves."

°°°

While the two friends were talking a person with white coat entered hurriedly the house.

"Yoongi, I think I found the culprit! And you won't fucking believe it!"

°°°

The reveal is next chapter! 🙉

So I shall hint you one last time 😊 The Q&A may hide the answer, hehe

Also you, guys, are amazing! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much 💗💗💗