53

"HE'S WHAT!?"

Namjoon stared wide eyed at Yoongi who was lazily laying on the couch at their usual hangout - the warehouse. Yoongi had just randomly threw the fact that Jimin was a dhampir at him, making even a man with his IQ confused.

"Jimin is a dhampir, man." Yoongi repeated with a bored tone while rubbing the fresh fading bites on his neck from that morning.

"AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME NOW!?" Namjoon paced nervously around the room until Jin appeared from the kitchen and backhugged him to calm the younger down.

"I know, dear, it's hard to believe." Jin sighed into the other's ear making him slightly shudder.

"Wait... You knew?" Namjoon turned to face his cute mate, completely ignoring the glazing male on the couch.

"Jimin told me yesterday..." Jin laid a soft peck on Namjoon's lips. "I couldn't believe it at first but he had the pink eyes and his fangs had started growing longer..." He pecked once more the younger. "But, you know, Jimin is my friend and I refuse to leave him alone."

"He had me though." Yoongi complained from the couch.

"Yup, he has me." Jin hissed. "That lazy ass can't be much of a comfort."

Jin nuzzled into his boyfriend's embrace while Yoongi pouted at the couch.

"I'm gonna get it back at you someday, hyung." Yoongi mumbled as the couple exchanged more pecks and giggles. "You guys are so sweet, I feel I'm becoming diabetic."

"Why, thanks." Jin giggled again.

"SO YOU DO HEAR!" Jin ignored him again and Yoongi poked angrily the couch wishing Jimin wasn't at his grandma's now. Well, after all the lad had came to help her, not to be absent 24/7 which he seemed to be.

"Yoongi, why'd you suddenly tell me though?" Namjoon sat on the armchair near the empty fireplace and Jin seated himself in his lap, cutely hugging him just like one big stuffed bear. "You know I may do the same as with Jungkook..." Namjoon bid his lip feeling the guilt showering him.

"Maybe because I already send a letter to Bang Sihyuk and the fact that I trust you as a friend. I know you were forced by my dad back then..." Yoongi sat up on the couch and looked a teary Namjoon in the eye as Jin trued to kiss his tears away. "It's ok, man. I think even they will forgive if you talk it over."

Jin nodded in agreement. "The New moon is in 2 days so why don't we invite them and go together to the sacret grave? I'm sure everyone will have a good time and maybe make up on old arguments." Jin winked and Namjoon slowly nodded.

"Yeah... Why not? Yoongi... Bring Jimin too... I'd love to have some talk with him." Namjoon nuzzled his head in the crook of Jin's neck refusing to talk anymore.

Yoongi nodded even though he knew Namjoon couldn't see him. Yoongi, however, needed to visit Jimin to tell him and maybe give him some advise on how to control his instincts as he knew how hard it was.

However, one thing Yoongi didn't know was Jimin was having already some kind of lecture on it at that moment...

°°°

Note, it ain't Jinyoung. The boy is busy :3

 The boy is busy :3