18

"Aaaand!? What happened next!?" Hoseok leaned forward with his stool as the bartender sipped him another glass of vodka.

"And he invited me tomorrow night at his house..." Jimin blushed at the dirty thoughts he was having, already guessing what may happen at exactly 8 pm tomorrow... Ok, it was now today. Jimin had exactly 20 hours till his meeting with Yoongi and he couldn't wait.

"Ohoho, Jiminie!" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Stop it, hyung!" Jimin pinched lightly Hoseok on the shoulder earning a chuckle from him.

"So when will he come get you?" Hoseok tried to get more information as he gulped down his glass of vodka.

"That's the problem..." Jimin pressed his lips together. "Jin-hyung will come get me along with his boyfriend..."

Jimin took another sip of his cocktail as he stared at his and Yoongi's chat wondering whether to text him but deciding against it.

°°°

"Hey, Jimin, you ready?" Jin smiled from the car as Jimin closed it in order to get in. He entered the car and closed the door with a loud thud. "We don't have much time so shall we go!?" Jin smiled and started the engine.

The car was consumed by the silence. Jimin was going through his social medias when Jin tried to break the ice get again.

"Did Yoongi give you the pebble?" Jin stared from the mirror for back looking to see the shiny pebble around the pink haired male's neck.

Jimin nodded now pitting his phone away.

"Do you know what it means?" Namjoon decided to speak for the first time since Jimin had entered. Namjoon was actually pretty anxious because of what tonight was, making him look a bit intimidating.

"No... He never told me." Jimin turned his stare at his hands which were playing with the pebble he had removed from the chain.

"It means he gives up his fate for you..." Jin started. "Neverending love... Love from first sight... Admiration... And mostly... Be mine..." Jin finished as he mentioned everything he knew about the pebble.

Jimin gulped slightly a ball of happiness finding its way in his stomach making him giggle to himself.

Jimin was so happy and distracted that he hadn't even noticed Namjoon's hand on Jin's tight which was making him whince in anticipation.

"W-we are here, Jiminie..." Jin tried to calm himself as he glared at the purple headed male next to him.

"Thanks hyungs! See you later!" Jimin exited the car and was about to enter the house when he was stopped.

"Don't blame him if he's too rough!" Namjoon exclaimed while laughing as the car started amd eft the small alley.

Jimin got dense but sighed right after.

"Well, here goes nothing, Jimin..!"

He entered the house.

°°°

Hm... 😏

 😏