43

Jimin snuggled closer to the warm body against his and released a happy sigh. Yoongi watched the younger with a cheesy grin in his face. He was finally able to hold Jimin in his arms again. Ah, he missed it just so, so, so So, SO much.

Yoongi placed a soft peck on Jimin's forehead making him mumble in displease that he woke him up.

"Good morning, prince." Yoongi smiled as Jimin puckered his lips in want for a good morning kiss. Yoongi gave it to him but quickly separated as he felt the need to hug the hell out of him way more.

"Morning, Yoongs." Jimin giggled somewhere in Yoongi's chest. "How was your sleep?" The pinky looked up with his most innocent face.

"Hmm... I actually had a dream..." Jimin nodded in sign for Yoongi to go on. "You were there and you pet my wolf form. Giving me hugs... And kisses... And saying all kinds of sweet words. The ones I most wanted to hear." Yoongi said as he thought back on the nice dream his inner wolf itching to be really pet like that.

"I... Had a similar dream... There was a lonely wolf sitting in the open.
It was both beautiful but misrable too. I wanted to make it happier, to make it even more beautiful. So I closed it and gave it all the love I could." Jimin brushed his nose against Yoongi's.

"Well, aren't we cheesy in the morning." Yoongi laughed. "Or maybe it was just the same dream who knows. Maybe the Moon goddess really did send you to me..."

Jimin thought for a while. "Maybe... Maybe you are right. Yoongi?"

"Hm?" Yoongi nuzzled into the younger.

"I love you." Jimin said, feeling nervous from the three words he had just said.

"I know." Yoongi laughed and Jimin hit him playfully on the arm.

"You really are an wolf in human's clothing!" Jimin pouted.

"I'm kidding. I love you too, beautiful." Yoongi pecked Jimin's swollen from last night lips. "But what's with the wolf in human's clothing thing?" Yoongi laughed, showing his cute gums.

"Because that's what you are!" Jimin snickered and let the older have a longer kiss between them, forgetting for every problem waiting outside of the room... And maybe in...

What was happening to Yoongi's wound was what they were seeming to forget. Ah, those careless kids...

°°°

400 words - the golden number 😂

Do you guys want to do a Q&A bc I love them 😂

Jimin

Yoongi

Jin

Namjoon

Taehyung

Jungkook

Hoseok

Jinyoung

BamBam

Yugyeom

Mark

Jackson

Jaebum

Youngjae

Aaaand! Moi aka the author 😂💖