40

~Jimin~

Everything was moving on a slow cadence. I watched in terror as Jackson and Mark lifted up Yoongi's body which didn't seem to react at all. Namjoon had called the village and now there was a jeep waiting for us to get in.

Jackson and Mark carefully got Yoongi inside and we hurried to enter as well. I sat on the back seat where Yoongi was and gently placed his head on top of my knees.

My tears hadn't stopped since I saw him fall on the cold ground and were now dripping on top of Yoongi's face. The jeep started as all the werewolfs without Jungkook were in.

A voice rang through my head. So what is your choice, Park Jimin? Were its last words leaving me all confused.

The jeep stopped. The others exited and helped me get Yoongi out of it. My tears had stopped. There were no more. Or so I thought at least.

They let Yoongi into one of the pretty wooden houses but told us all to stay out. Jackson and Mark sat on top of some tree logs which were next to the house. Namjoon and Jin stayed close to the jeep as Namjoon was trying to calm Jin down.

I sat on the stairs of the house and hugged my knees trying to pursued myself everything was okay and I wasn't going crazy as I heard strange voices.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. There was a serious looking Jinyoung. There was some blood on his shirt. I couldn't tell if it was his or Yoongi's but it made me mad.

"Why are you here?!" I hissed and frowned.

"To apologize.. And see how you are..." Jinyoung smiled softly as he knew he and done wrong.

"Not good, thanks to you." Jimin bit his bottom lip trying to surpress his sobs.

"Jimin... I... I didn't mean it to happen like this... Trust me." Jinyoung tried his best to pursued Jimin he was right as he really didn't intend it to happen like that. It was just in the moment.

"I can't... I just can't trust anyone. The one I love lies to me. The one I thought was my friend hurts me like this. So who do I trust, Jinyoung!? Who!?" I took a deep breath. "Sorry but I don't feel like talking right now.

I hugged my knees tighter and hid my face in them. I could feel Jinyoung was still there hesitating whether to say something but after a few seconds I heard his footsteps which gradually faded away.

"I beg of you, return Yoongi to me... I need nothing more..." I whispered to myself as if expecting an answer.

If that's your choice... So be it...

"He regained consciousness!" The doctor spoke making me stand up immediately. Yoongi... Don't leave me!

°°°

Whose voice do you think Jimin is hearing? 😏