15

"Look now, they will be hella annoying and persistent! They will ask strange questions and may do some strange things!"

Jimin started laughing at his hyung's strange behavior as they were riding in the car. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he parked the car in front of the wooden house.

"You have been warned, mochi!" Yoongi got out of the car and so did Jimin.

The two of them entered the wooden house and found themselves in a long corridor made from the same material.

"Come on, mochi, you can't stay at the door forever!"

Jimin nodded slowly his head and followed the older through the never ending corridor.

They finally reached a door in the very end of the hall right in front of the stairs leading to the second floor. Before entering Yoongi stopped in his tracks as if mentally preparing himself. Jimin, on the other hand, was trying to make out what the voices on the inside were talking about. However, all he recognized was the voice of the boy he had recently met – Jin.

After a long sigh released from Yoongi, he opened the door revealing five males scattered around the room – two were lovingly on the couch, one in the other's lap, and they were whispering sweet words one another; a young man was sitting on a chair behind a desk his chin rested on the palms of his hands as the very familiar to Jimin figure was sitting on the desk, swinging his legs which didn't reach the ground; a lonely brown headed boy was standing still next to the window staring out of it as if searching for something or just desiring to leave the stuffed place sooner.

"My new son!" Jin suddenly exclaimed as he jumped off the desk, leaving a confused Namjoon behind. Jin went up to the pair which had just entered and passing Yoongi like some street sign (just like the author's cousin does to her sometimes ;-;) gave Jimin a tight hug, showing him just how much he missed him.

"Wait? You had son!?" Jackson looked shocked at the two hugging friends. He stood up a bit too fast making Mark's butt meet the soft couch. "Namjoon never told me a thing!"

Mark mentally facepalmed but decided to keep things to himself and just patted the younger's tight making him sit down again.

"Kookie is my first born son!" Jin proudly exclaimed making the youngest turn his face to face the others, a grim look on his face.

"Sure, eomma, nevermind my parents at home..." He laughed bitterly. It was obvious he wasn't in the best mood that day.

Jin pressed his lips together trying to shake off the bad atmosphere which had just found place in their conversation without asking.

"So... Um... Enter!" Jin pushed Jimin farther into the room. "This is my boyfriend... Remember? We talked about him..."

"Y-yeah!" Jimin smiled as his cheeks gained red color. "It's nice to meet you all, I'm Jimin!" He bowed as everyone else too introduced themselves.

"So, Jimin... Why would you come here from the town?" Namjoon desided to ask what was most important to him.

"Um... I needed some distraction from school and... Stuff..." He laughed awkwardly.

"Stuff?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side as he frowned his brows.

"I split up with my boyfriend..." Jimin stared down at the floor gloomy. Jin's hand which was on his waist tightened a bit in comfort.

"Then you up for something new?" Jackson wiggled his brows as Mark hit him on the arm.

"Nevermind what kind of stupidity he is saying, it's nothing serious." The blond chuckled as Jackson pouted making himself look puffier and a lot cuter.

Jimin and Yoongi seated themselves into the couch as well. The black haired male put one of his hands lazily onto the other's tight.

"Well, I hope we get along either way..." Namjoon simply said as all kinds of various talks were started between the old and new friends. Even Jungkook took part in it despite being mad at his leader.

°°°

Whooop! I'm back! Home! 😂 I was in another city for an English competition all day and I'm beat! That's why I apologize for any mistakes. 😅

Anyways, a second chapter coming for you guys after a few minutes! 😆 (it may be a short filler tho, I'm not sure 😅)