16

After Jimin had been introduced to the others, they seemed to have taken a liking to him, which would explain why Park Jimin was now, 3 days after he fist had visited the other village, here again.

The boy was at the veranda along with Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi. Nevermind, Jackson and Mark just joint too.

Jin was eating chocolates. Namjoon was reading a book. Yoongi was sitting on the swing playing with Jimin's pink locks who was currently laying in his lap not bothered at all by the way Jackson was suggestively wiggling his eyebrows at them before Mark smacked him yet again on the head.

"Joonie, where are the other chocolates?" Jin had just finished one box and was already craving more of the sweet desert.

"Won't you become chubby like this, Jinnie?" Namjoon's eyes didn't leave the book.

"Are you calling me fat?" Jin lifted up one of his brows feeling the anger in him awaking.

"What!? No!"

"Yes, you are! Shy are you always like that!?" Jin scowled and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Hey, don't act like that or I'll leave!" Namjoon threatened as he felt that yet another quarrel was on its way.

"Fine, do it." Jin pouted, not paying much attention to the other.

"Awww, come on, sweetie! Cutie pie! Honey!" Namjoon tried to at least smile a bit but it didn't really seem to work.

"Leave me alone!" Jin raised his voice a bit rolling his eyes at all the nicknames.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon tilted his head, something all werewolfs seemed to be keen on.

"Absolutely!" Jin turned his head the other way in order not to face his boyfriend's cute puppy eyes.

"Aw, don't be mad, Jinnie!" He did his best to sound cutely and it seemed to work.

"Joonie! You're so low!" Jin squeezed his eyes trying to refrain himself from just jumping into the other's hands apologizing.

"That's cause he is your devil." Yoongi smirked, still too busy to ruffle Jimin's fluffy hair.

"And you're his angel!" Mark winked at Jin, trying to calm him down but gained another eye roll instead.

"Jiminie! Joon is calling me fat!" Jin tried to find defense in his 'new son's arms this time.

"Ok..." Jimin was feeling too good because of Yoongi's hands in his hair to really pay attention to his new friend.

"Why are you lying!? Its not true ~!" Namjoon whined.

"'You, fatass, leave me! I'm not interacting with pandas!" Jin didn't know where it came from... It just did.
"Panda?" Joon didn't seem to be expecting it either. Jin was a bit too random.

"Ya! I. Am. Sorry." Seokjin turned on his heels yet again.
"Come, Bambie!" Namjoon extended his arms for a hug.

Silence overtook the two but that didn't mean that the grape in human form had given up. He still could fight and win his beloved's heart.

"Please, dear!" He made grabby hands and hugged the older by the back.

"I'm not talking to you!" Despite his own words, Seokjin melted into the hug, not complaining any more.

"I love you too!" Namjoon kissed his ear happy that everything was now fine.

Jimin chuckled from his place in Yoongi's lap. I wish I had someone to be talking so freely with too! Were his thoughts not even thinking that it was possible that the Min Yoongi in whose legs he was resting was ready to be that someone anytime....

°°°

A small Namjin filler because why not 😂 I wanted to write this chapter for a while now.

Btw, why is Namjin so much my parents??? (I totally didn't use my parents as role model... Pfft! Totally no! 😅)

 Pfft! Totally no! 😅)