31

~3 days later~

Jimin had been visiting Jinyoung every day getting to know him fairly well. For example, he learned that the older enjoyed watching romantic and horror movies, long walks with anyone who would just talk all the time so that it's lively and playing the piano.

When Jimin learned about the piano it really stang him. Yoongi could play the piano. But Jimin never really got the chance to hear him play. He had seen the piano in his house, the way he'd look at it as if he wanted to start playing right away but never really did. Jimin wanted to hear. Too sad, it is all past tense. The younger didn't even want to see a piano at that moment, too afraid he'd start regretting his decision.

Today, too, Jimin was heading towards Jinyoung's room when suddenly BamBam rushed past him.

"W-What happened!?" Jimin asked seeing that the albino was in a rush.

"The container cracked!" BamBam yelled back, leaving Jimin alone in the hall. It didn't take him long to realize what was going on and to hurry to Jinyoung's room.

As the pink haired male entered he noticed water all over the floor, flooding it. The container had broken, not just cracked and a slender body was sitting among all the glass, trembling but not reacting to all the vampires calling his name.

Taehyung was one of them. He was slightly shaking the black haired male's shoulders, tears rolling down his cheeks and chapped lips muttering soft 'hyung's.

Jimin closed them and just stared from above at the male who lazily opened his eyes as if awaking from a long slumber what he actually was doing.

"Jinyoung-hyung." The pinkie muttered and immediately gained the attention of the vampire.

"Jimin." His voice was so different and at the same time the same as the one Jimin was hearing these past days. However, it was so much more alive. It had more emotion and was clearly hoarse from all the sleeping.

The two of them just stared in each other's eyes as Tae put a warm blanket around Jinyoung's shoulders.

"Welcome home, hyung." Taehyung grinned devilishly as he congratulated himself in planning out things. Just. So. Well.

°°°

Dang, what's with me and short chapters these two days? 😕

Also guess who is dying from muscle pain from overdoing it in archery? Right! Me! 🙌🙆

Wolp, hope you enjoyed 😄