55 [M]

"Kookie~" Tae whined as the younger got rid of his shirt and tossed it onto the floor but refused to even look the older in the eye. "Kookie~!" The older whined louder as he was becoming needy. "Jungkook!" Taehyung's eyes glowed in red as he pronounced Jungkook's name, implying all the dominance he had.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed and faced the angry Taehyung.

"Tae, I'm not in the mood, don't annoy me further." Jungkook glared back at the older and proceeded to find a fresh shirt that wasn't covered with his sweat as the day was a little hotter than usual and Jungkook was relieved to see the cool moon and the sweet breeze it brought along.

"But I want attention!" Tae rolled on his back staring up at the younger and pouted his lips. "I wanna play!"

Jungkook awed at the cuteness of his boyfriend's puppy eyes and pecked his nose softly only for Tae to release soft giggles. He caught Jungkook's head with his hands and brought him closer so that they could entangle themselves into a sweet... Oh, never mind that... Into a lustful filled with need kiss.

Taehyung gave his all fighting Jungkook only to see himself losing the battle of their tongues and finally letting Jungkook explore all he wanted, his tongue working its way everywhere in his mouth, making Tae moan from excitement.

The pair finally separated. Pants were the only noise available in the room of the vampire prince who smirked at the lustful eyes of the werewolf.

"So~ You still not in the mood to play?" The older chuckled as Jungkook hurried to climb on top of him.

"Fuck off, Tae, don't tease me." Jungkook groaned and pressed his growing bulge against Tae's own boner, they both moaning at the feeling of friction.

"Y-You better make up for ignoring me all day." Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and brought him closer, their foreheads touching.

Jungkook leaned in and laid a soft his on his nose yet again. "Of course, baby. Daddy will make you so happy." He pressed their members again together and hold back his own moan only to hear Taehyung's high pitched one and to look at least a bit cooler in his eyes.

"Y-yes!" Tae said between his moans from Jungkook constantly running their dicks through their pants.

"Yes what?" Jungkook loved seeing the almighty vampire prince, who looked so scary in others' eyes, squirming and moaning vulnerably under him. It made the alpha in him more awake than ever. He liked dominating just so much.

"Y-Yes, d-daddy." Tae said his eyes tightly closed and his body shaking. He couldn't wait to feel his daddy's big hard cock in his ass, making him moan and say words he will usually avoid using.

"Such a good boy." Jungkook smirked and leaned in to give Tae one more of the deep kisses he loved so much.

Jungkook reached for the older's loose pants and swiftly removed them along with his boxers, without breaking the kiss. His oversized shirt, which was actually Jungkook's, still on and covering the tip of his dick.

Jungkook teasingly ran his fingers down Taehyung's shaft, making him tremble and his dick twitch at the feeling, already feeling the need to be released. He saparated from Tae's delicious lips and started licking and sucking on his neck, clearly marking his own territory.

"N-No marks." Tae managed to say between his pants and instantly regretted it as he saw Jungkook's blank angry face.

"Why, babyboy?" Jungkook spat stopping everything he was doing, including running his fingers on Tae's dick, making him whine at the loss of all kind of friction.