Special 1

The last day of the summer break. Ah, that day had finally come. Yoongi and Jimin had had the best time they could. Jimin hadn't brought up the fact that he had to go back to Seoul even once. No, he kept silent and enjoyed every day, hour, minute, second spend in the company if his soulmate.

The couple was currently laying in bed refusing to get up despite the fact that it was already afternoon and they still had their pj's on.

Yoongi knew what day it was. He knew Jimin had to leave the next day. He didn't need to hear it from the younger, his clinginess and emotionality the past few days gave him out.

The werewolf wanted to confront the dhampir about it. However, just when he opened his mouth to speak his phone rank making him release a loud sigh.

Jimin looked with interest as his boyfriend answered his phone. Firstly, his tone was calm and even bored, saying "Yes, Namjoon." from time to time. Then, it became more aggressive as words filled with hatred left his mouth "Really? Yes... Ugh! Fine! I'm coming and that bitchass better not get on my nerves because I swear I'm not in the mood!" Yoongi didn't wait for a response and clicked the vibrant red button.

"What did Namjoon-hyung say?" Jimin ran circles with his small fingers on Yoongi's neck around the bite marks from last night, trying to relax him.

"We need to go... My shitty excuse of a father is here and I need to take care of him." Yoongi gritted his teeth and exited the warm bed and Jimin's tight embrace, making him shiver at the air even though it was still pretty hot.

Jimin just pressed his lips together and got up getting ready. That wasn't how he imagined spending his last day with Yoongi. He had plans... Cuddling... Watching dramas... Tons of kisses... Homemade food... Maybe something else... And maybe he could...

"Jimin, where are you watching, we should go." Yoongi said as Jimin escaped the nice trance he was in.

The two exited Yoongi's house and headed for the warehouse which maybe the author forgot to mention but it was the leader's office.

As the couple entered the warehouse they were welcomed by the familiar cursing of Yoongi's father and someone's whimpers along with muffled growling.

"I told that bitch to keep his mouth closed, didn't I!? Namjoon, you are the leader, reeducate your omega!"

Jimin crossed the door to see crying Jin on the floor and a growling Namjoon right in front of him in protection from the crazy elderly man. Jin was holding his right cheek with his hand and was loudly sobbing.

"Hey, father. Such a wonderful reunion, isn't it?" Yoongi laughed as he stepped in front of Namjoon giving him and Jimin the chance to see how Jin was and give him some help.

"Yoongi." Mr. Min growled and eyed the pink haired male helping the omega. "I think I told you to leave that thing."

"I never said I'll listen to you." Yoongi grinned and his father frowned. He immediately lifted his heavy left arm in order to hit his son but was quickly stopped by Yoongi's right hand. Yoongi held his father's hand and refused to let him go as he knew fairly well what he could do.

"Yoongi... You are going overboard. Don't make me regret something later." Mr. Min hissed. "Not only did you leave your mate for a human but it turned out that it wasn't just human, it was a fucking dhampir." The man kept on angrily whispering as his son just looked at him with poor disgust.

"We have an approval letter from Bang Sihyuk so fuck. Off." Yoongi smiled fakely and Mr. Min rolled his eyes.

"So what? You think I care?"