7

"T-the woods!?" Jimin stared with a shocked expression at Yoongi. He noticed that they had gained some unpleasant looks in their direction so Jimin lowered his voice to a whisper. "B-but I thought it was forbidden!"

Yoongi giggled as he placed some bills on the table. "And who said this?"

Yoongi exited the restaurant immediately being followed by Jimin who was skipping in order to catch up with him.

"Come on, you're going to like what I'm about to show you!"

Yoongi caught Jimin by the hand and started dragging him towards the northern east part of the village where the woods were.

Jimin blushed hard at Yoongi's action. After all, he wasn't used to someone touching him, not to mention someone like Yoongi whose features already seemed effect into the younger's eyes.

°°°

The boys reached the woods and were right about to enter if Jimin hadn't hesitated.

"Y-you sure it's going to be ok?" Jimin was nervously stepping from one feet to the other unable to stay in one place.

Yoongi sighed and closed Jimin. He pressed his forehead onto the other's one and put his right hand behind Jimin's neck.

"It's going to be ok! I promise! You won't want to leave even!" Yoongi smiled so brightly showing his infamous gummy smile. Jimin basically melted at the sight and could argue no more.

Yoongi held Jimin's hand yet again to calm him down and they vith entered the woods following the only path available.

After reaching the end of the path (which actually didn't take much time), Yoongi hesitated on where they should turn – right or left. He sniffed softly the air and decided on taking the right side as it smelled most like flowers.

And even though Yoongi knew very well where they were headed it took them a while to reach the place as there were too many plants and other obstacles on the way. No one would have guessed Yoongi was so flexible before they saw himhim in the woods.

The older boy carefully put away some more leaves only to reveal the heaven-like view in front of them.

All Jimin could do was stare at the place with mouth agape and eyes glittering from both excitement and the light which was gently touching them, letting them reflect the beauty in front. Yoongi just smirked to himself as he knew he had already partly won over the younger's heart just by showing him that...

°°°

I know I'm mainly uploading short chapters, but I'll soon have more free time (in 2 days or so) and will do my best to make the chapters longer!

Also I kind of got caught up on doing collages, book covers and such so I tried to make book logo (I'm not sure if that's how it's called.. 😣)

Anyways, opinions?