24

Jimin just stood there in one place, not moving an inch. The guy that was whispering 'I love you's in his ear was now telling him to go away, obviously annoyed by the fact that Jimin was still not moving.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO THE FUCK AWAY, DIDN'T I!? I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" Yoongi was yelling with all the voice he had in order to make his act more believable. However, what he hadn't thought of was that it was a bit too believable.

Tears started rolling down Jimin's cheeks yet again but his face was emotionless. They were just dripping down his chin and one after another hitting the ground.

"Oh, no..." Jin was probably the only one that noticed. Well, he and the young werewolf who was watching the scene from the side and silently giggling to the other's misfortune.

"You want me to leave!?" Jimin muttered as he stared at the ground. "YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE!?" He started shouting back to Yoongi whose father was currently enjoying the scene in front of him. That's what he wanted, for his son to realize he had to be with his mate and listen to his dad.

"Jimin, I told you to leave." The older inserted all kind of dominance in his voice. He needed Jimin out of the talk with his father or else, it was bound to be a mess. (A/N: damn, that rhymed 😂) Yoongi didn't want to hurt Jimin but that was the only way to save what they had.

"Oh... Is that so?" Jimin stayed silent for a good couple of minutes. "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Was I the only one captivated in the net of love...? You, monster, just used me and you're now throwing me away!"

Jimin's beautiful skin was once again ruined by the ugly tears running down them. However, they were not alone, this time a frown had joint them. Not one of those cute ChimChim cute frowns, but one filled with betrayal and hatred.

Jimin didn't wait for answer from Yoongi who was just staring at him with wide open mouth. Jimin trudged away from all the gathered people and entered the woods.

He walked like that for a few minutes in silence but as he reached his and Yoongi's hangout, the screams, the tears, the cursings he was holding back all the way were let out accompanied by a few punches at the nearby tree leaving some bruises on both the tree and Jimin's hands.

"I hate you, Min Yoongi!" He hissed as the person said was in front of him as he rubbed his bleeding small fists.

"We can help you then." A tall man with a smirk on his face appeared from the shadows followed by another, slightly shorter male with snow white hair. "Park Jimin, right?"

The man extended his arm for a handshake.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, vampire."

°°°

My keyboard is worsening 😭

I can't write a word peacefully without having to worry about writing something with no logic like "himslwfx" which means "himself" :')

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Also let's beat Mr. Min together! 😇 🔪