57

The meadow was silent, the absence of the moon should have made it look darker, creepier. However, that wasn't the case. The tree in the middle (in which roots Yoongi and Jimin would lay around all afternoon) was glowing in soft light which color would constantly change from white to pink to baby blue to fresh green and then repeat it with no end. The fish in the waters of the stream running around and behind the tree were energetically swimming around, their flakes reflecting the beautiful lights from the tree's leaves, making them resemble some little mute sirens and mermaids. Soft breeze was slowly pushing the branches of the tree, bringing mysterious feeling around the area, as if there was someone there watching over the Sacred Grove of the Moon Goddess.

The pleasant silence was interrupted by the happy chatter of three pairs of males - two from werewolves and one from a werewolf and a dhampir.

"Ah~ It's the first time I see it during New Moon." Namjoon exclaimed as his eyes observed the illuminated place. "Sure, the elders were right. It's so beautiful."

"Not as much as me though." Jin muttered and Namjoon instantly attacked him with kisses repeating 'Of course'.

Jackson pretended to gag at the sight and looked at Mark hoping he would join him but as soon as he noticed the spur face he had on, the younger hurried to straighten his back and pretend to be serious. Mark chuckled at how cute his boyfriend could sometimes be.

"Can you move it a bit?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the two couples in front as he was holding Jimin's hand and helping him get through all the grass and plants.

"Hm... No?" Jin laughed but moved either way.

Everybody sat on the grass near the tree, their legs criss crossed as they waited for the other three or possible four.

"Why did we have to invite Jinyoung too, though?" Yoongi murmured to Jimin while the others were leading their own conversations.

"Even half, he's still my brother and I feel the need to get along with him." Jimin answered as pushed Yoongi's hair back so that he had more access and landed a kiss in between his eyes. "Also, he isn't as bad as he looks. I know he hurt you and all but... Believe me, deep down he regrets it all."

Despite the fact that Yoongi didn't agree, he nodded his head and showed a bitter but loving smile.

A rustling in the bushes was hurt and it was shortly followed by a familiar to Jimin scream.

"NO! GET THE FUCKING SNAKE AWAY! AAAH! JINYOUNG! OH, MY GOD! SAVE MEEE~!"

Two pairs of feet step onto the ground on the meadow. The younger male was snuggled into the vampire slightly shaking of fear as Jinyoung held a one-meter-long snake which was shortly tossed away somewhere back in the woods.

"It's gone so don't worry." Jinyoung lifted Hoseok's face and placed a reassuring kiss on his lips and ran circles on his back, trying to calm him down. "Hey~ I thought you were going to be my saviour, no?" The vampire smirked and the human slightly hit his chest in embarrassment.

The couple was so absorbed in one another that they didn't notice the eyes on them.

"Hoseok?" Jimin tilted his head to the side.

"Human?" Yoongi did it as well.

"Jinyoung?" Well, welcome to Namjoon's head too.

"Vampire?" Hey, Jackson, my man, long time no see.

"Who the fuck are they!?" Jin and Mark joined the party. Say hi.

"Oh, uhm, I..." Hoseok panicked, not knowing what to say but his boyfriend covered for him.