42 [M]

"Yoongi, what do you- Ah!" Yoongi bid Jimin's nape making him yelp in surprise.

"You are covered in that man's bite marks... Did you think I can stand it?" Yoongi gently kissed the biten place wishing to lessen the pain.

"I-I-" Jimin started stuttering but was quickly interrupted by Yoongi who turned his head in order for them to kiss.

Yoongi didn't ask for permission he straightly entered Jimin's mouth with his tongue. The younger moaned into the kiss and completely turned his body, now sitting in Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi's big hands started roaming around Jimin's body. His cheeks, his neck, the collarbone, his shoulders. Yoongi slowly ran a finger down Jimin's spine making him shiver and moan once again into the kiss but this time in protest. Yoongi, however, ignored the younger and let his hands firmly squeeze his round and nice ass.

Jimin separated from the kiss and glared at Yoongi.

"You're wounded!" He carefully ran a finger over Yoongi's injury and uppon seeing him hiss at it flicked his forehead with a finger.

"B-but, Jiminie!" Yoongi whined and cutely pouted his lips. "What do I do with that then?" He looked down at his pants and so did Jimin to realize he was hard. Jimin blushed madly at the sight.

"Y-you can't move! You will open your wound!" Jimin said as he started to panick.

"Then I won't." Yoongi laid in the bed and rubbed his dick through the fabric onto Jimin's ass. "You do." The older smirked leaving the pinky a blushing mess.

Jimin nodded in the end. He gulped loudly knowing he was fully in control this time. He could do almost what he wanted.

Jimin started off by getting rid of all their clothes, only leaving Yoongi in his bandages. The pink haired boy leaned and started licking the sensitive skin around Yoongi's wound making him release a pleased sound. Jimin moved lower to the werewolf's erected member and started leaving small kitten licks.

"Don't be a tease!" Yoongi groaned and pushed Jimin's head so that he was now taking his dick in his mouth.

Despite all the pleasure Yoongi was receiving and him feeling too good, Yoongi still reached his hand and started to finger Jimin straightly with two fingers, scissoring him from time to time. The moans Jimin was letting out were like a soft purring sensation around Yoongi's member, making him feel even better.

Feeling that he was close Yoongi removed his fingers from Jimin's hole and told him to stop sucking.

Jimin looked up his face looking true pure to be true that be was currently preparing to ride Yoongi. His eyes were hooded and he alined himself waiting for an affirmative nod from Yoongi for him to start. His own member was already hard just by sucking Yoongi off.

Yoongi nodded, the only sound in the room being their heavy pants.

Jimin slowly started getting Yoongi's dick inside of himself. It hurt making him whine and tightly hug Yoongi by the shoulders. Tears started rolling down his face once again but Yoongi hurried to get rid of them as they were ruining the beautiful sight on top of him.

"It's ok, doll. Everything is ok." Yoongi placed a cute peck under Jimin's eye, then in the corner of his lips and finally on his plump lips. 

As Jimin was distracted by Yoongi's kissing, Yoongi took advantage of the situation and thrusted into the younger, hitting his prostate from the first try and making him moan his name out really loud.

"Y-You s-said... Uhm! You a-aren't m-moving! Aaah~! Yo~ur wound~!" Jimin's small fists were clenching onto the sheets as Yoongi thrusted roughly sending waves of pleasure to Jimin once again.

"Oh, did I? Well... Umm~.. Then you move, Jiminie..." Yoongi smirked and rested his back onto the headboard.

Jimin began to slowly go up and down Yoongi's length, moaning his name with every time his dick would hit that sweet spot he loved so much.

"Mmh! Y-yoon- Ah! Y-yoongiiii! Ugh~!" Jimin had huged Yoongi by the shoulders for support and all of his moans were right next to Yoongi's right ear, making him go wild.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He'd been pasive for way too long. It was time to make Jimin scream not just moan his name. So loud that Jinyoung would know this body and soul weren't his.

Yoongi thrusted hard meeting Jimin and making him yelp in surprise followed by a loud:

"Yoongi~! Aah!"

Yoongi went on thrusting as he help Jimin by his ass. His fingers were sinking in the soft skin of the human in his hands, probably planning to leave a mark.

"N-no! Ah! Y-You, p-pr... Mmh! Promised! Agh!" Jimin's eyes rolled back, soft tears rolling down his face and he was slightly drooling from all the pleasure he was being given. He was Yoongi's masterpiece.

After a while both of them felt close and so Yoongi quickened his pace, none of them noticing that his white bandage was turning red. They felt too good to notice.

"Aaah! Mhmmm~! Y-Yoongi~! S-so bigg~" Yoongi smirked, satisfied with Jimin's comment and so he decided to reward him.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's leaking with precum dick and began pumping it to the rhythm of his own thrusts.

"Mmh! Yoongi! I-I'm c-cumming! Aah~!"

Jimin moaned as he released in Yoongi's hand who reached his orgasm shortly after Jimin.

Jimin fell on the bed next to Yoongi avoiding his wound and cuddled with him, ironically being the bigger spoon as if protecting the older from whoever wanted to wish him bad.

Both of them drifted away thinking about the same and at the same time different things - Yoongi about Jimin and Jimin about Yoongi.

°°°

Because I did promise two chapters and just felt in the mood 😉😂

Anyways, hope you enjoyed because it was the best recovery for Yoongi 😂