49

~5 minutes earlier at the warehouse~

"Yoongi, I think I found the culprit! And you won't fucking believe it!" Jooheon bursted into the room making Yoongi stand up immediately.

"I'm listening."

Jooheon dropped a dozen of books on the ground and opened certain pages along with the sample he had taken and one other with pinkish liquid in it.

"I thought they had disappeared years ago! I was wrong. We were wrong!" Jooheon wrote something on the books, circling certain words and phrases. He looked like that one crazy scientist with his theories.

"Just say it already!" Jin bounced around not having any left patience in him.

"No, wait... I think I know where you are getting at. Isn't that..?"

"Yes!" Jooheon nodded. "You are as smart as ever." He chuckles.

Jooheon turned the page of another magazine to reveal an old photograph of those old-fashioned vampire hunters.

"Do any of you know who starts most of the vampire hunting families?"

"Wasn't it humans?" Yoongi looked from his bed at all the photos, articles, samples and books which were making a perfect spider net on the floor.

"You, idiot, of course, it's halfway human." Jooheon laughed at the alphas clueless face. "However, it's just halfway. The founders of those families were mainly dhampirs or else said half-vampires, half-humans."

Yoongi's eyes went from relaxed state to a shocked one.

"There actually are ones!? I thought they were myth!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Well, they aren't. And what's more... The one who bid you, the one who healed you is actually a-" The door opened and closed. "A dhampir." Jooheon hissednat as he pointed at the picture of vampire hunter and Yoongi stared at the terrified face Jimin wore upon entering the room.

"Jimin! Jooheon, found out that the one who bid me was a dhampir! Ain't he amazing!? He just took a few drops of blood." Yoongi laughed as Jimin neared the scattered books.

Ah, a photo of burning human. And a hanged man. Oh, and ain't that a pierced through the heart person!? A vampire or werewolf always in front of them laughing.

Jimin got more terrified as he realized all those people were like him - dhampirs. Jimin was cursed, wasn't he? He was destined to suffer just like them, or at least that was what he thought at that moment.

"Jimin? You ok, babe?" Yoongi questioned getting up from the bed. He jumoednover the books and went to Jimin to back hug him. He rested his head on Jimin's shoulder and started slaying them from side to side as if dansing. "Jooheon, take away these papers, you are scaring my baby." Yoongi commanded and Jooheon hurried to comply.

"You should be more careful... Who knows where that dhampir came from... And why did he or she save you... Please, be more careful."

Yoongi nodded and Jooheon left the house with all his papers.

Yoongi dragged Jimin to the bed and threw him on it showering him with kisses and cuddles.

Namjoon and Jin getting the hint that they weren't anymore needed silently left the room.

The couple's laughs being the only thing to fill it. But Jimin's thoughts were even louder than his giggles.

He won't leave me because of it, will he? Will he be like the others as Jinyoung said?

°°°

"Maybe I chose the wrong branch." Jinyoung laughed as he tried to sit more comfortably on the tree.

"Ugh! Should have listened to Tae and just said on that one on the right!" Jinyoung finally found a place he was the least uncomfortable and sighed as he watched the happy couple from the lightened window.

"Couldn't you have lied to me and told me you loved me?" Sadness filled his still red eyes. "You know, Jimin, despite brothers... I still live you, you will always be the one in my heart." The vampire looked up at the stars and the constellations forming from them. "You said I'll meet someone who will love me... But... Will I be able to love them the way I love you?"

The vampire closed his eyes trying to forget the source of his troubles but his mind still going back to Jimin bringing only sharp pain in his chest.

"Yoongi won't accept you... So why didn't you just choose me?"

°°°

Double update because I love you and it was basically yesterday when I said I was happy to be ranked 969 but now I enter and what do I see...

I LOOOOOVVE YOUUU AHDHFJSDJDBSKDBSLSBFH 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙