56

Sitting at the bar had always been lonely for Hoseok, causing him to hook up with different people, in fact anyone. The boy could dance. Everyone amazed by his talent and not only envying but also listing over the dance of the male.

Hoseok never knew what it was like to have someone to truly treasure him. Sure, he had friends - Jimin and Youngjae, but they weren't around so often and it wasn't really the same. He dreamed of seeing only his reflection, his own eyes in someone else's which weren't clouded by lust. Someone who'd always be up for cuddles as much as for sex.

Maybe all that was the reason why he made the vampire to pretend to be his boyfriend for 3 days, thank god he didn't know Jinyoung was a vampire but was that really a problem? I doupt it. As I said, Hoseok was up for everyone.

Maybe that was the reason why the brunette felt confused at that moment when he was sitting between Jinyoung's legs, his arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders and landing comforting kisses on the other's neck and hair.

"Why are you so nice?" Hoseok quietly asked and twitched right after as Jinyoung softly nibbled on his ear.

"You asked me to. Didn't you want a 'boyfriend'?" Jinyoung nuzzled into Hoseok who couldn't help but think that the hotness from both the weather and the cuddle was too much but still felt pleasant and chose to not mention it.

"I did..." Hoseok laid his head on Jinyoung's shoulder and looked him in the eye. "You have beautiful eyes, you know... Such mysterious red... Are they lenses?" Jinyoung bashfully tried to hide his eyes realizing that his vampire side was showing. "However... Those eyes are set on Jimin... Aren't they?"

Hoseok stared back at a surprised Jinyoung and lightly chuckled. "I noticed it when we were at the bar. You aren't a good actor."

"He loves Yoongi. Yoongi loves him. I should be happy for them." Jinyoung mumbled hiding his face onto the crook of Hoseok's neck who still had his own head against his shoulder.

"Then..." Hoseok reached his hand and lightly petted Jinyoung's hair. "Can't I be your saviour?"

Jinyoung stayed silent for a while and then a muffled sound was heard from his mouth which Hobi decided to take as affirmative.

"I'll show you what's it to be loved... So show it to me too." Hoseok lifted Jinyoung's face and gently pecked his red lips, wiping the rolling tears away.

A loud gargle made the two look at the window where a crow was standing holding its leg up. Jinyoung sighed knowing what it meant and to Hoseok's displease had to get up. He untied the letter from the bird's leg and read the messy curved writing on it.

You can come to the New Moon welcoming this Friday at the sacret grave. You can take someone else with you too, preferably only one.
-Yoongi

Jinyoung snickered, gaining Hoseok's curiosity.

"What is it?" He closed his boyfriend and Jinyoung could swear that if the boy was a werewolf his tail would be swinging like crazy.

"We are invited to a picnic by Jimin." He kissed the top of Hoseok's nose making him giggle. "Oh, wait, it says 'Yoongi', so Jimin made him write it." Jinyoung winked and Hoseok chuckled lightly, snuggling into him. "So... Will you come with me?"

"Of course!" Hoseok jumped up, wrapping his limps around the vampire's waist who easily brought him back to the couch where they continued hugging.

°°°

"I-I think it works, Jaebum-ah!" Youngjae exclaimed feeling himself stronger than usual, his skin finally gaining some color. "You are amazing!"