37

"I... I just want some time alone... Please..." Jimin shifted a bit when Jinyoung was trying to get to his tasty neck once again.

The vampire had been growing stronger day by day but he was still dependent on Jimin's blood. Or more like... He pretended to be.

Jinyoung sighed trying to calm down a bit. "Fine, bu-"

He was interrupted by loud knocking or more like hitting on the entrance which even they could hear on the second floor.

The two of them hurried on the first floor to find four worried vampires, an anticipating werewolf and a scared human standing in front of the door, not daring to open it.

"What's going on!?" Jinyoung questioned as he was the one with most authority among the vampires.

"The werewolfs are here. I wonder why..?" Taehyung had a smug look on his face and Jungkook sneakily placed one of his arms on his waist in joy.

"Then why don't you open for us to find out?" Jinyoung snickered and BamBam and Yugyeom sighed in annoyance knowing they had to open the heavy gates.

BamBam and Yugyeom held both sides of the gates and using their vampire strength opened the door revealing a group of five angry werewolfs. A black haired one was standing in front of them all anxious to meet with a certain pink haired male and to make sure he was ok.

Jimin just stared emotionlessly at Yoongi's eyes only to remember how much be missed that bored look on his face which could easily turn into a caring smile, his big veiny hands and mostly his deep vice which could as well send him to heaven.

"Looks like it's finally happening!" Tae crossed his arms around Jungkook's shoulders and kissed the top of his nose making the omega on the other side of the gates angry that someone was ruining his 'son'.

"And what may lead you here, Namjoon?" Jaebum who let Youngjae hide behind his back questioned. "I'm listening."

"Why, hello to you too. Lovely to meet." Namjoon did in a monotone and rolled his eyes. "You see our friend, Yoongi, had something separated from him and now wants it back."

Namjoon smiled innocently making cold chills run down the vampires' spines.

"Well, we can't just return it though, can we? After all... Jimin isn't an object." Jinyoung defended the male whose fist was clenching onto his shirt as if it was a lifesaver.

"Jimin. I think it's finally time we talked and made up, huh?" Yoongi made a few steps forward crossing the line saperating him from the vampires.

Jimin took a deep breath and closed Yoongi as well.

"There is nothing I have to talk about with you, Min Yoongi." Jimin spat and rolled his eyes in want to rest already.

°°°

So I went today to have my nails done and I was kind of day dreaming 😉 When suddenly I hear a familiar beat. MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix) played on the radio and it took my all to not fangirl 😣😂😂