25

"Vampire? Lol, quit the joke man. I'm not in the mood." Jimin tried to get past Taehyung as he was quietly hiccuping due to all the tears he had shed. Dry tears still noticeable. Taehyung, however, came out of nowhere to let Jimin meet another dead end.

"I'm not joking though." The young vampire giggled showing his teeth as the white haired male made his way behind Jimin, completely trapping him. "Wait. Haha. Don't tell me. Hahahahaha!"

The vampire couldn't contain himself and bursted into laughter.

"Omg! Bam, can you believe it!? Haha! They seriously haven't told him!" After a few more chuckles, Taehyung wiped away some joyful tears.

"Well, Kookie told us about it after all. I can't believe you hadn't trusted him!" The snow haired male laughed. "Oh, by the way, I'm BamBam. Well, it's not my real name but it's still better." He smirked. "Vampire, too." He made a peace sign as he grinned even wider.

"There you go again about vampires and stuff. I don't believe in such bullshit. Now let me go." Jimin had tired eyes filled with nothing but disire to go home and cry his eyes out again.

"You still don't believe them? Even after what happened with Yoongi-hyung?" Another voice joint the conversation, coming from Jimin's right. However, Jimin could swear he had heard it before. And as the figure went out of the shadows it proved Jimin's theories.

"Jungkook!?"

Jimin just stared wide-eyed as the taller male reached the brown haired vampire and put a hand gently around hi waist. Taehyung, however, freed himself quickly from the werewolf's hands only to jump up and wrap his legs tightly around his waist. Only now did Jimin notice a black shiny pebble on a chain around his neck, the back meeting soft tones of green, white and neon blue at times.

"KOOKIIIIEEEE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Taehyung started rubbing his head against the younger's chest lovingly.

"Calm down, TaeTae." Jungkook smiled in a gentle way Jimin had never seen him to. "We literally saw each other a hour ago."

"Too long!" Taehyung hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck as his left arm started tracing small circles on the younger's back, relaxing him.

"Love birds!" BamBam interrupted the sweet scene. "You're cute and cheesy and all but we have work to do."

The two lovers separated and started awkwardly staring at Jimin who had no idea on what to concentrate his eyes - the couple, the albino bihind him or maybe all the angry howls and growing somewhere in the background which sounded like dogs fighting.

"So... Jimin... We are here to help you see the kind of asshole Min Yoongi and that whole village is." Jungkook grinned. "But first I think I need to introduce myself properly. Jeon Jungkook, werewolf just like all the people in the village including your precious Yoongi who seemingly enjoyed lying to you way too much."

Jimin stood awestruck in one place, not daring to move. Ah... His grandma was right... He shouldn't have ever gotten into the woods and getting himself involved with all that drama... He shouldn't have but he did and he was going to do it till the end.

"So how exactly are you going to help me?" Jimin finally smiled after the heartbreak he had just had. "Tell me, you, monsters."

"Now, now don't go straight to the rude words." BamBam pouted his lips making himself look even more squishable.

"I think he meant it as a joke, Bam." Taehyung inhaled and then grinned showing his sharp teeth. "Then how about I show you my castle, Jimin? Hyung may even wake up especially for you who knows!"

With those words the group of four started walking towards the west where the trees looked as if they were dying and the air was heavy from who knows what gases and vapors.

°°°

In case someone hadn't seen it I changed Jinyoung's rank to Royal blood for reasons 😅

*coughs* Anyways, I leave it to you to realize why. 😉

Till tomorrow's chapter! Byyyeeee! 👋