22

"So why are we here?" Jimin shifted a bit making himself more comfortable as he was sitting between Yoongi's legs, back on the older's chest. They were currently at their favourite place - the meadow in the woods. "I thought your parents were visiting you this night..."

"They are..." Yoongi reached his arms to hold Jimin's hands, playing with them and admiring their small size. "I just don't want to meet them."

Yoongi's eyes were empty, filled with sadness and regret. He knew very well why his parents wanted to meet him and the reason why Namjoon insisted on him being at the dinner. However, he tried to focus on something or more like someone else. Jimin was Yoongi's safe heaven as he called him. His presence alone was enough to heal the loneliness in his heart.

"Even though they are your parents? It may be important..." Jimin laid his head back and rested it on Yoongi's shoulder, trying to meet his eyes.

"I know why they want me..." Yoongi shut up for a while watching the trees consumed by darkness in front of them.

"It can't be that bad..."

Silence interfered their conversation. The only sounds available were the loud howling of wolfs in the background and the rustling of branches.

Yoongi tightened his hug on Jimin as if he was afraid to lose him.

And he truly was.

°°°

"Mr. Min you do realize you can't force him, right?" Namjoon questioned as he stared at the blond girl in front of him.

"But I'm not forcing him, Namjoon-ah." The middle-aged man smirked as he rested his left arm around the girl's shoulders.

"I told you he won't be happy about it... Just give it in. Please." Namjoon's face was enough to say that he truly knew the displeasure Yoongi would be feeling.

"She's his mate! How can he refuse such a cutie anyways?!" The older  raised his voice, eyes gaining a shiny yellow color, making the omega in the corner which was playing Mario cars wince at the aggression in it. "Right, Aemin? You'd do a good job, right?" He smirked slightly squeezing the female's shoulder.

Aemin didn't answer. All she did was hung her head low in submission. She knew something was wrong. She knew there was something off about her mate. She could feel it. However, she had no choice.

"She's beta, of course she'll obey you! Stop using the poor girl just to control your son!" Namjoon was getting more annoyed with every word that left Mr. Min's mouth.

Jin, who had stopped playing his game, was staring with an empty gaze at the "You Lose" screen. He shifted in his place on the comfortable rug on the floor trying to find a position in which he wouldn't feel as threatened by the man.

"Oh, come on. That's her purpose after all! I'm not going to let those under me feel on the same level as an alpha. I'm not letting sluts like your omega over there at important matters!"

"Watch your tongue..!" Namjoon hissed in a low voice.

"We found them!" Jackson entered the room which had an atmosphere heavier than that one between Yoongi and Jungkook left alone in a room.

"Fuck." Were the last words to be heard in the room, pronounced quietly by Jin, before everyone headed outside. It was going to be a rough night...

°°°

#whenyoudontknowwhattosaybutwanttowriteanAN 😯😂