54

"So... You know, you can't just drink anytime. This may make the person really sick." Jimin shifted in his usual place at the bar and waited for the other to continue. "You see, Youngjae, for example, has always been a weak boy so even a little bit drink is too much for him..."

Jimin looked shocked at the male who was slowly drinking from his vodka.

"So that's why he always looks so pale?" Jimin wondered and took a sip of his cocktail. The other boy unwillingly nodded his hair and passed a candy to the younger.

"I've been trying to find a way to save him..." He gulped down all that was left from his vodka and ordered another. "I think that's it..." He pointed at the candy.

"But, Jaebum-hyung... That's just some cherry candy." Jimin protested as he hold the small treat between his index finger and thumb.

"It's not just cherry candy." The older rolled his eyes. "It has my blood in it." He proudly claimed and retreaved the candy back. "After a lot if research I came to the realization that vampires don't just heal. It's because of the blood in their veins."

Jimin didn't know how to respond. The older had more experience which was first. But then again, Jimin needed to know how exactly Yoongi healed so fast so he just kept quiet and waited for Jaebum to go on.

"Vampire blood contains some really special genetic modifications, making it so precious. Werewolves have a similar one but theirs isn't so active, meaning that they do have faster regeneration than human's but still can't compare to a vampire." Jaebum bit his lower lip as he thought for a while. "I accidentally cut myself and when Youngjae tasted it I noticed that he was getting well faster."

Drinking vampire blood..? Did Jimin then gave Yoongi blood? But there was a bite on his neck too... What happened..?

"Hey, hyung, I want to ask you for something..."

"Sure, Jiminie, what is it?" Jaebum faced the younger eager to give advise to him.

"I seem to fall in a trance like situations but is it possible that I gave blood to someone without knowing?" Jimin fiddled with his fingers.

"I guess it is... But usually a vampire's blood can be poison too... That's why it's good to first bite the person so there is a place where the chemicals can get out from and then offer your blood." Jaebum explained as he was rolling the candy around.

"Well, and if that doesn't explain Yoongi, I don't know what else does." A voice from behind gained the friends' attention.

Jinyoung was walking towards the bar left hand in Hoseok's who was following from behind.

"Jinyoung!?" Jimin stood up still in a state of shock. "W-what are you doing with Hobi!?"

"Hm? He helped me when I needed it... Just returning the favor." Jinyoung sat on the chair next to Jimin and Hoseok on his right.

"I haven't been out in a date for a while." Hoseok laughed and Jimin chuckled. "Jinyoung seemed to need some distraction too so here I am."

The pair giggled softly and held hands between them, hiding from the others.

"You did bite him, then yourself..." Jinyoung whispered loud enough so that only Jimin heard it.

Jimin tried not to show his shock and brush it off as he began some random topics with the others, not even noticing Jaebum had left to meet up with Youngjae and try out the new candy.

°°°

Should I make Taekook concentrated chapter?🤔 Also I accept requests... Aka smut or fluff 😈😂