Q&A

Everyone enters a room resembling the one in MIC Drop MV and sits down on their chairs. The author grabs her files with questions and starts walking around just like some TV presenter.

"So! Here we are with the awaited Q&A by all of you. Or at least me." Laughs.

"The first questions are to our main character, Mr. Park Jimin and future Min!"

"Ya, stop it!" Jimin blushes as Yoongi interlocks their fingers under the table.

"I see you! I'm the one writing!" The author laughs again and opens on the first page. "The first question is from -Female_Flash1947-: 'Do you like Jinyoung or were you just heartbroken?' Welp, Jiminie?"

"Jinyoung is my friend. If you meant like in a platonic way then yeah, but nothing more. I offered him my blood just because he was weak and maybe I was lonely..." Jimin plays with Yoongi's hand as he answers while Jinyoung watches them enviously.

"Ok... Next! JiminieEhPabo asks: 'Why were you flirting with Yoongi at 3 am in the morning JIMIN ANSWER ME!'" The author giggles as she wants to know too.

"What!? How did you know about that!?"

"It was on Twitter, babe." Yoongi mutters.

"Oh, yeah..." Jimin chuckles nervously. "No particular reason."

"Ooh! Another question by -Female_Flash1947-! Dare I say I already like her, hehe. 'Are you going to tell Yoongi about the whole goddess thing?' Well?" Smirks.

"The what?" Yoongi scowls as Jimin covers his ears.

"Just not yet." He laughs nervously and releases Yoongi who glares suspiciously.

" teenagarcia11 wants to know when your wedding is."

Jimin blushes ten shades of red before stuttering.

"W-we s-s-still ha-haven't talked a-about i-it." Yoongi chuckles at his cuteness before taking over.

"Soon I hope." Yoongi winked.

"A question by XxlovelypotatoxX: 'Did you ever notice his wound after you did it?' Also h2w-i2r adds: 'True, do you not feel any wet red substances?'" The author makes a Lenny face because why not.

"You will have to check the next chapter for that. However, it will unfortunately be out the next day." Jimin sighs.

"An interesting question by h2w-i2r: 'Are you an angel? Are you secretly not human and you don't even know?' I swear the answer will be yes-"

"No. Or at least as far as I know." Jimin giggles.

"Taekookwings says she loves you with a cute heart. Look." Shows him the message.

"Aweee! Thank you! Love you too!" Makes a heart with his hands.

"Now lastly ceboo_queen states: 'HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMN ADORABLE!!!!' I want to know the secret too." The author chuckles.

"I'm born with it." Winks showing finger heart at the wrong camera and Yoongi fixes it by turning him to the right one.

"Agh! I've had enough of cuteness! Yoongi help me with your salt!" Yoongi glares. "Ah~ Perfect." Sighs happily and turns the page. "Now let's start, Ice prince. -Female_Flash1947- asks if you would ever let Jimin top."