39

Jinyoung's eyes started sparkling in crimson red as he threw a punch at the wolf's mouth making it swing its head to the right. The wolf wasn't in its normal sizes, it was double - around two metres in height.

The black wolf swang its right paw and managed to leave a severe wound on the vampire's chest. However, just a few seconds after it recovered. The vampire smirked and went on to jump on the wolfs back. He hold his hands together and despite all the moving of the wolf he managed to hit him in its neck, knocking him on the ground.

The wolf growled and made an unsuccessful try to get up. Its eyes started glowing in bright yellow a sign that it has really gone mad. It growled once again this time managing to get on its feet.

"Oh, too bad. You seem to be already giving up, Min Yoongi." Jinyoung smirked. "Maybe me and Jimin are the perfect match after all. We even have the same surname."

"Shut the fuck up!" The wolf, Yoongi, jumped and landed on top of Jinyoung furiously hitting and biting him. Jinyoung, however, didn't seem to really mind the pain and instead smiled.

"You really think I feel pain after years in that container?" With that said Jinyoung extended his arm and it went through Yoongi's stomach as if it was a jelly. "Too bad we couldn't have much fun, Yoongi..."

The wolf coughed a few times and separated himself from the vampire. It laid on its side and slowly turned into his human form.

Yoongi had blood running down his mouth and his stomach had a hole through it.

Jimin who stayed silent just like all the others up till now hurried towards the two males.

Jinyoung smiled victoriously expecting the younger to run into his arms and ask how he was. However, instead he was passed like some street sign and just turned around to see a crying Jimin rushing towards a bleeding Yoongi.

Screams were heard. Screams which were filled with sadness, misrableness and pure despair. A lot of 'Yoongi's screamed amongst all the crying and screaming. People rushing to see what they could do. A vampire alone at the side questioning what he did wrong. A couple feeling strangely guilty and unsatisfied also hurried towards the black wolf and the filthy human as they called him.

Ah... Isn't fate cruel? Cruel enough as to create the mate bond among werewolfs... As to make a werewolf love a vampire prince he's forbidden to so much as to kill his real mate... As to make a vampire which had been sleeping for years, an immortal, love a simple human who didn't even feel that way.

But isn't it generous too? Generous enough as to create the pebbles which break the bond... As to let them meet, to let them love and be loved... As to decide to spare a life precious to you...

Fate is complicated... It has always been and will continue to be... But I don't believe it's in the centre of everything as it also depends on people's decisions...

So what is your choice, Park Jimin?

°°°

Ok... All this fate talk wasn't supposed to happen but well... It turned out well and I have ideas flowing >'3'<

wolf in human's clothing «yoonmin»जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें