19 [Slight M]

Ok, Jimin certainly didn't expect that. He expected a messy house with Yoongi lazing around in the middle of all kinds of rubbish. However, he noticed the older sitting on a comfortable armchair situated opposite of a lonely fireplace which had no flame in it (well, that's obvious since it was summer). Yoongi was reading a book as his legs were swung over one of the armrests, his head on the other.

Jimin cleared his throat in order to notify the other he had arrived.

Yoongi shot up from his place, closing the book. Jimin could somewhat make out the title from the distance - "War of Change".

"Oh, my god, hyung! Is that 'War of Change'!?" Jimin closed the book which was now on the glass table near the door. "I love this book! The heroine had so much going through! I just hope the author would write the continuation sooner!"

Yoongi chuckled at the younger's excitement. "Wait! Stop spoiling, you idiot! I'm still in the beginning!" Yoongi fake whined, making Jimin chuckle.

Yoongi sat on the couch which was right next to the armchair in which he was resting and made a sign to Jimin to do the same.

They sat there, awkwardness filling the room. Namjoon had somewhat stressed out the younger making him wonder what was about to happen.

Suddenly, Jimin felt a pair of strong arms around his neck and a body colliding against his, the unexpected action knocking him on the couch. Yoongi, who had landed on top of Jimin, snuggled his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, slowly inhaling the sweet aroma of chocolate and vanilla he had. It just calmed him so much.

Jimin responded to the hug as he too wrapped his hands on Yoongi's waist and tangled their legs, letting himself be absorbed by the warmness of the other.

Jimin stared out of the window only to notice that it was already dark although it wasn't completely. The full moon was brightly shinning outside throwing some of its moonshine inside the room, making the need of artificial light almost unexistent.

Yoongi released a low groan in Jimin's ear as he shuffled a bit. Yoongi's member sightly brushed against Jimin's and that was the moment Jimin realized the state his hyung was in. He was hard.

"Hyung..." Jimin tried to stand up a bit but Yoongi was not letting him as he was clenching onto his just as baby koala. "Come on, get up please~"

After a few more pleads the two bodies finally separated. Jimin looked down at Yoongi's bulge just to make sure he wasn't imagining things and blushed madly as he saw that was exactly how things were.

"J-Jiminie~!" Yoongi was squirming in his place not knowing what to do. It was the first full moon he was experiencing in the presence of someone else after all.

Yoongi leaned in Jimin's direction, connecting their lips into a sloppy and lustful kiss. Jimin had given up on any kind of dominance the moment Yoongi had invaded his mouth, making it possible for him to explore what he wanted.

Jimin moaned into the kiss and Yoongi smirked against him. However, Jimin wasn't just going to let him be.

The pink haired male brushed his hand against Yoongi's member, starting to palm him. The black haired werewolf in disguise released a long and needy moan inside the kiss, separating them. His eyes were hooded with lust as he grabbed Jimin's hands and pressed them harder on his member.

Jimin giggled and swiftly removed the older's pants and boxer, reaching his trembling in anticipation hard dick. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's dick with one hand only to realize it was too small and needed to add another one. Now, he was holding Yoongi's dick with both hands, slowly massaging it up and down.

Yoongi moaned Jimin's name and leaned into the crook of his neck, starting nibbling on it in order to surpress his own lewd sounds.

Jimin's fingers pressed hard on the split and then lightly scratched on the skin on the base making Yoongi tremble from excitement.

With a few more gentle strokes and a couple of hickeys being made onto Jimin's collarbone, Yoongi finally came, coloring the younger's hand white.

They were both panting.

Jimin had gained a hard-on.

And Yoongi?

He had a new one.

°°°

The main action is in the next chapter! I promise! 😳😆

Also a shameless self-promo by using "War of Change" 😅