30

"How so you are able to talk?" Jimin asked as he sat himself comfortably on the ground, legs criss crossed. "Aren't you like... In comma or something?"

A small smile made its way onto the body in the container but its eyes didn't flutter one bit.

"I'm sleeping, I guess... I don't even know myself how I'm able to talk to you. Most people get creeper out or go crazy..." A heavy sigh was heard in the room making Jimin chuckle as he wondered how the heck it was possible.

"How long have you been sleeping?" Jimin started playing with a small rock on the ground, making it go back and forth with his fingertip.

"Who knows..? A few years maybe? Maybe more, maybe less... I just don't know..." Jinyoung's voice was filled with sadness and loneliness, feeling of being abandoned.

"Are you lonely too?" Jimin's eyes shot up to look at Jinyoung but realised he'd just see his naked body and returned them towards the rock.

"Maybe..." The voice just seemed so uncertain to answer anything Jimin wanted to know.

"Will you stop saying 'maybe'? You know, that's why there are 'yes' and 'no'!" Jimin laughed as he pouted a bit.

"Maybe." Jinyoung's voice bursted into laughter being followed by Jimin after a while.

"Will you ever wake up?"

Jinyoung was taken a back by his question but it wasn't like he didn't know the answer. He was waiting for his freedom for as long as he remembers. He was just so fed up on sleeping anymore.

"Soon. Really soon. It may be today, tomorrow... After a few days..." Jimin stood up from his place and looked with big eyes at the face of the naked boy in the container.

"Then! When you wake up, we should hang out! It'd be the loners' night!" Jimin laughed at the thought of being able to share his loneliness with someone else. He really was.

The hole in his heart that Min Yoongi had created, Jimin was hoping to refill with anything and why not Jinyoung be it? He simply saw no problem...

°°°

A double update since last night's chapter was short and so is this one 😉