34

"There will be no problem! Trust me, hyung!" Jimin begged once again as was lazily taking off his clothes...

In order to change into fresh ones.

"Jimin, we can't risk anyone seeing you! The werewolfs may find you!" Jinyoung protested as he rolled over in the big bed.

"So? It's not like I'm of any use to them." Jimin went on to button his shirt up. "Yoongi himself told me to go away and you said he was 'alpha', right?"

"Well, that's that and this is this! We can't risk them finding you for reasons!" Jinyoung sat up in the bed and looked Jimin straight in the eyes.

"Reasons? I thought it was so that I don't have to deal with the pack, is there some other reason?" Jimin crossed his arms on his chest and Jinyoung huffed in annoyance but at the same time in understandment that he could do nothing to prove himself right without saying what he wasn't supposed to.

"Ok... Fine! Go! But just visit your grandma and get back before the sun is down. Please." The vampire pleaded as he remembered he was still unable to leave the castle. He was too weak.

"Thanks!" Jimin perked up and after placing a quick peck on Jinyoung's cheek headed out of the castle skipping.

°°°

After three knocks the door finally opened to reveal an overly worried elderly woman. After seeing her grandson's face she immediately initiated a hug which Jimin gladly returned.

"You had me worried, you idiot!" Mrs. Park lightly hit the top of Jimin's head making him whimper in complain.

"I'm sorry, granny!" Jimin placed a peck on the wrinkled forehead of his grandma and smiled warmly at her, making her immediately forgive him.

"Come in." She smiled. "Some of your friends who were worried about you are here..."

Mrs. Park leaded the now nervous Jimin in the living room where he found Hoseok and Seokjin both watching television while waiting for his grandma.

"Jimin!" Seokjin suddenly exclaimed, fully forgetting about the show he was watching a second ago. "Oh, my god! What happened to you!?"

Jin had the right to question Jimin about his appearance. He had gotten skinnier with paler skin covered woth countless bites - some fresh, some not really. His hair was messier than it ever was. His shirt had some dirty spots which people could easily tell they were blood. He had eye circles and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Nothing." Jimin muttered and looked at his foot. The only reason he hadn't scream was because his grandma was there.

"Jimin... We were so worried... Yoongi was, no, is-" Jin tried to remind Jimin of the person who mist loved him and still does in the world. However, Jimin didn't want to remember. He considered himself ok and didn't want to worsen.

"Don't mention him..." The dejected look on Jimin's face was enough to stop Jin from further talking about the black wolf.

Jimin's grandma realizing there was some serious talking going on retreated to her bedroom.

"Look, I'm sorry, I thought you knew! I swear they never told me such thing as for you not knowing." In Jin's voice sadness and regret could be easily spotted.

"You know... I never really cared about what you guys were... I hate the fact that he used me even though I was willing to give all of myself just to protect him from that monster of a father he has." Jimin started playing with his fingers nervously.

"Yoongi never us-"

"Jin! Please... Stop protecting him..." Jimin held the rim of Jin's shirt as if searching for support.

"Fine... But that doesn't mean I agree with you..." Jimin nodded in understanding.

"Um... Hate to interfere like that, but... What are you guys talking about?" Hoseok laughed awkwardly. "Jin just said you had a misunderstanding."

Jin and Jimin shared a short glance before bursting out in giggles, not helping Hoseok understand the situation not a bit.

Ah, how Jimin missed that feeling... The happiness in life. Since he was in the castle, the days were filled with sadness and dullness.

He missed being with his friends. Too bad it couldn't last long before Jimin had to go back home...

°°°

*writes the whole chapter* Well, time for the A/N! *stares for 10 minutes at a white wall with no expression* Nah... Nevermind... *sighs*

😂😂😂